Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
My alpha cb28x is heating the radiators although set to HW only. I've tried turning the CH...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi there, I'm a competant DIYer but am struggling to connect my SCR to boiler. I have an...
  • uknowsit
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
D
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/oil-solid-fuel-forum/43637-forum-rules.html...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi, I'm in need of some advice regarding the fitting of a new boiler. I'm no expert so i'll...
  • rich_mat_rix
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
P
Good Evening All! Customer would like a closed coupler WC install but the waste oulet is 180mm...
Replies
Views
M
We have recently taken on a contract to install new boilers, currently 20 a week but scope to...
  • mikefrench87
  • Latest:
  • mikefrench87
Replies
Views
mikefrench87
M
doing a couple small jobs tomorrow at custs house and one of them is on 24 cdi system boiler...
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
O
I am just about to fit Polypipe UFH Overlay House Pack 30m2, 3 Circuits from Tradingdepot.co.uk...
Replies
Views
O
Hi everyone, I've got a little problem with my boiler and any advice would be absolutely...
Replies
Views
I noticed today when fitting new Worcester compact that the servicing instructions now say gas...
  • gassafe
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
my own oil boiler at home is making quite a hi pitch noise (like a bearing or something id...
Replies
Views
Gotta quote a replacement boiler for this property, its a nice little job, only problem is the...
  • gassafe
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi all, I could do with some general tips regarding toilet siphons. I've already mended a few...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Glow worm flexicom or ideal logic or baxi solo??? 18kw regular boiler What do you recommend? Thanks
Replies
Views
I was sent to a camray 3 90/130 with a rbl 40g5x burner, customer said she had a delivery more...
Replies
Views
puddy
P
D
I've been asked by BOD to bang this question up. He's on his way to see a custard who's boiler...
  • Dotty
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
P
Any one fitted or fitting them any good ?? They say 10 year warranty ect it's on a b&q deal any...
Replies
Views
R
firstly id like to say hello this is my first post :) recently my boiler broke so i striped it...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
Hi just wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I have a new combination boiler which is...
  • woodstoke
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
D
OK, thought I would see if anybody on here can help with this. I have designed a full system...
Replies
Views
E
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/judith-wilson-britains-most-successful-2234721
Replies
Views
Been to a breakdown on this boiler today it's firing up for a couple of mins going off does it 3...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, My annual boiler service reminder letters seem to be getting worse and worse take-up...
  • Haskell
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
I've attached a picture below of a leaking PVC soil stack that needs to be repaired. As can be...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, I need to do some boiler training courses, I am going to do the Vaillant one first. Which...
Replies
Views
Dickie
D
B
Hi there, We've had a oil Grant combi boiler for 5 years now and I'm sick to death of it. It...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, There are leakings from two ends of a junction which connnects the main pipe above and the...
Replies
Views
A
K
Evening all, I fitted an Albion Mainsflow Contractor indirect approx 7 years ago. The cust has...
  • Kev the gas
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
J
hi, does anyone know how i would find out what the operating pressure of a certain boiler (its...
Replies
Views
J
I do a few boiler swaps and bathroom refurbs for a home improvements company near me. any way...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back