Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
Hi, I am thinking of fitting a new toilet and sink in my garage, I have been told that the only...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all – would appreciate some advice please I have a three year old Viessmann 26 kw system...
  • laikax695
  • Latest:
  • laikax695
Replies
Views
laikax695
L
E
Hi, I'm a newbie to site and a confused homeowner, would like some advise on suggestions for a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I am currently facing some problems with the Biasi M110.32SM/E where the hot water works...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Never done this or even tried it before but can i use a Baxi Duotec (ver 1) just as a water...
  • md68
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Had a phone call from a cust who has a wb greenstar rhe combi. She has had it serviced recently...
Replies
Views
C
We have a Baxi Solo 3 PFL 60 and it appears to just do whatever it wants whenever it wants...
  • cudge
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
hello,can anyone help,my ideal system boiler when you switch it to on fires up for 2 minutes...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Is't me but all I tend to see this days is customer having problems with Vaillant boilers ?
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
2 3
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
C
Hi guys just registered so I could get some descent advice as been getting contradictory advice...
Replies
Views
T
Not sure what model, must be the latest one out I think ?? someone with aload of Eco work is...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I have a flat that has the Baxi 401 back boiler that exhausts to the chimney. I am...
  • brontozaur
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
M
Boiler commissioned last Thursday and all good till pressure started dropping & got an error for...
  • malthouse
  • Latest:
  • malthouse
Replies
Views
malthouse
M
T
Hi, We've got a Vitodens 100W 30kW combi boiler made by Viessmann with the standard wireless...
Replies
Views
G
I have an valiant ecotec plus 630 gas boiler, Honeywell st799 programmer and an old satchwell...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all. I have an oil fired central heating system that also has a fireplace with a back boiler...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Hi all, I have a customer who wants his toilet replaced. I can see problems with it. (I'm...
Replies
Views
S
Has anyone any ideas on why a Baxi combi 80E Gas Boiler has flame failure occasionally. It runs...
  • stantheman
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I
Hi Guys Looking for a bit of advice. Been asked to replace boilers on two separate systems...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all. please bear with me as know very little about plumbing and i need some help asap. My...
  • jay1976
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
C
Hi all, New to the Plumbing forum, this is my first post. Potterton Perfoma 28 Boiler, 7 years...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Can anyone help? My Vokera Compact Boiler flares up with the pilot light green but after approx...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
a landlord is going to do an extension, therefore would like to relocate a boiler, the boiler is...
  • bluesky
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
M
Hi We are currently having an extension built but having a bit of trouble working out where we...
  • mtrueman
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
P
What open vent boilers are you lads/ladies fitting in kitchen wall units? I have fitted a few...
  • plumber0808
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Though of you guys when I overheard lady saying OFTEC guy's quotes was really expensive but a...
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
  • Latest:
  • Bunker
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
M
I have a DeDietrich wall-hung boiler (model: CITY 1.24/II). The water feed comes in via a...
Replies
Views
MikeH
M
A
Hi, A few months ago I had a new central heating system put in. I purchased the following: -...
  • anil.bhatia
  • Latest:
  • anil.bhatia
Replies
Views
anil.bhatia
A
Doing a quote to replace a floor standing hideaway hot water boiler which literally just does...
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi Friends Got a toilet that flushes and fills perfectly but it does not flush waste away. I'm...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back