Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Does anyone know of water/weather proof cabinets available suitable to house a wall-mounted...
  • Masood
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
J
Hi, Can anyone advise on what boiler to choose from the list of these 3: 1. Potterton...
Replies
Views
B
On the same estate as previous post (monarch etc) I also serviced yesterday an Ideal De Dietrich...
  • Bunker
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Really cannot afford to get someone in as have just moved into house. Its a bungalow with a...
Replies
Views
Sjm83
S
A
Hi all just looking for a little help with the above, Just run out of oil! Now tank refilled and...
  • aevans61
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
What do you do if there are issues/niggles after an installation and you get the feeling the...
Replies
Views
G
T
Anyone near the Gloucestershire area want to do a boiler install? I've been asked to do it but...
  • TomLane
  • Latest:
  • TomLane
Replies
Views
TomLane
T
T
Hi, I've just bought second hand (2011) firebird combi c26 and the HW works fine, with the HW...
Replies
Views
A
hi I have a fairly large biomass boiler fitted outside my property, make unknown? its to heat...
Replies
Views
Hi is there a set distance a combi boiler has to be away from a kitchen sink?
  • Mgrant
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
2 3
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
H
Or can i do it while on? on this model, the dial is hidden inside. Outside,just the digital...
Replies
Views
Was about to buy a valliant ecotec 837 for my house. But after reading some of you guys views on...
Replies
Views
G
M
Hi, went to a customer today and inside the boiler was this yellow/red sticky muck which my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I currently have a contact with a large development that was built 2 years ago and they...
  • eagleeye
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
S
Hi, Hoping someone here can offer some advice, just registered to ask this question so can't...
Replies
Views
saybut
S
M
Hi there, I'm fairly new to oil boilers and more so heating systems. I've worked alongside an...
  • MarkOil
  • Latest:
  • Alemco
Replies
Views
Alemco
A
M
any way to reattach to arm if broken off?
  • marks1
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
A
Hi - my tenant is a plumber. He has two toilets and has reported four faults in one year. I was...
  • annie13
  • Latest:
  • annie13
Replies
Views
annie13
A
D
Hi all, I recently fitted a pump to boost the shower pressure in the house. The plumbing is all...
Replies
Views
any of you guys ever fitted a boiler for a swimming pool ? he has had one quote from the...
  • nadia69
  • Latest:
  • basildog
Replies
Views
basildog
B
G
My burner keeps cutting out it will run for maybe an hour or longer then cuts out but when you...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a customer who has been recommended a Remeha Advanta combi. I haven't fitted one of...
  • Kewat66
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
T
Hello everyone, If someone could take some time to advise me I would be grateful. I live in a...
Replies
Views
Came across a few today on an estate, had no p.r.v on them going to outside. I at risked it...
  • JAH HEATING
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
M
need a gas system boiler budget £900 btu requirement 70,000
  • mark_mc
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
J
Good evening to you all. I have a Grant Multipass central heating boiler with a Honeywell...
  • jonnylandagent
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
G
Orange light flashing on the boiler, no hot water or heating. picture of water well is orange...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
Hi, Our 3-bedroom detached house in Birmingham had it's GlowWorm Compact 100e's pump overheat...
2 3
Replies
Views
come preset for kero tweaked air and oil this is what im getting at min fuel press 9.5b air...
Replies
Views
W
I am constantly getting the F37 error code on my boiler as detailed above on a daily basis now...
  • wellington38
  • Latest:
  • wellington38
Replies
Views
wellington38
W
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back