Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hello, Thanks for looking. Got the opportunity of a boiler installation. Problem is space...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Quick Q. Putting in an electric boiler for a customer. The now disused oil boiler is...
Replies
Views
Sorry guys this is abit limited but thought I may aswell post it all the same. Was called to a...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
K
Got a call to one of these orrible things. Heating not working. Hot water fine. Boiler working...
Replies
Views
T
Had a service this morning, just moved into a 2 bedroom flat, and the boiler is losing pressure...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I've just moved into a new property and I cannot get the boiler to work atall it has no...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi I have noticed in the last couple of days my 28i combi boiler has a knocking sound coming...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
I have had a loft conversion done and a new gas boiler installed in a space in the loft...
Replies
Views
S
Hello All, I'm having a new heating system fitted, the gas fitter has recommended an Alpha 34...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone Great website and a very good reference point for the lay person and pros in some...
  • Albertbooy
  • Latest:
  • Jonwells
Replies
Views
Jonwells
J
I
I've had a good search and couldn't see anything that already covered this. It's probably common...
  • ianlovatt
  • Latest:
  • ianlovatt
Replies
Views
ianlovatt
I
J
Hi all, My heating system at home is a Buderus 500 Combi boiler, with TRV's in all rooms...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
I post a genuine question and get two unhelpful replies - what is this forum for? Please note I...
Replies
Views
Kyle87
K
K
Hi, I have just fitted a new toilet with a high level cistern. When I pull the chain the toilet...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what everyone thought of the new boiler commissioning requirements that will come...
  • solutions
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi chaps, Some RDB pumps have a plate on top - other's have no plate. What is the reason? I...
Replies
Views
Cust needs 18KW boiler, heat only and they like Baxi. Problem is the solo has such a bad name...
Replies
Views
T
Hi. I wonder if someone can help me. Our Grant boiler seems to be faulty, it will only work when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some practical guidance, went to a bungalow to quote on relocating and...
  • Elverstown
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
P
Hello I'm new to this forum stuff so I wonder if somebody could help me? Im a plumber myself and...
  • Plumbertully
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
Morning all, I've got a customer that has bought a place to rent. She has a baxi Bermuda, but...
  • willing2learn
  • Latest:
  • Reltub
Replies
Views
Reltub
R
Situation: I have a 2 bed flat in a high-rise block (London EC1 area), the radiators heating is...
  • doubletiger
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
H
Final question if I may – how does the heating temperature programmed in on the actual boiler...
Replies
Views
P
getting F23 occasionally & not turning on for afternoon timed session although comes on in...
Replies
Views
Y
When we flush our toilet for the first or second time of the day, the flush continue to run for...
Replies
Views
E
I've got quite a longstanding problem with a 1.5 year old 18kw Intergas system boiler which...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the quietest combi boiler Odd question but I have a super fussy client for me...
Replies
Views
C
Evening all. Thanks in advance. I've had a new Valliant 831 installed at my property but I'm...
  • cbuxton1984
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
D
Hi, I am just after some advice on a new oil boiler. Inherited an old Worcester heatslave with...
  • dogbower
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi there, I'm going to install an oil fired boiler soon, and the primary flow and return rises...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back