Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Is there any commercial oil training courses on offer. I know nu-way and riello have a couple...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, having just oust moved into a new house which has an open fire in the lounge, as such we'd...
  • scots_firey
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
The local Alpha rep is trying to get me to switch to using there boilers, but i havent ever...
  • Danny25
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
G
Hi guys, living in a 40 year old ex council house. Coal fire, back boiler (totally enclosed)...
Replies
Views
G
J
Hi guys Any help on this would be appreciated just off to look at it now. Any tips to look...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
G
Hi I have a Remeha 39c Combi boiler. It sufferers from a high pitched whistling sound every time...
  • Geordie George
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
i have a job to install a programmable rf room stat to a radiant sirrus boiler,now i've never...
  • moogwai
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
S
I have 8 rads in my terraced house, all rads except bath room have trv 's. What i did was...
  • saabuldin
  • Latest:
  • saabuldin
Replies
Views
saabuldin
S
P
I have an old (Shanks) cistern with an bottom exit hole that is 2½" in diameter and the flush...
  • perdrix
  • Latest:
  • perdrix
Replies
Views
perdrix
P
M
Hi Everyone out there. This is my first post. I'm not a plumber but I really could do with some...
Replies
Views
K
What would you be? Ill kick off with an example or two..... TAMZ.......back boiler. A little...
Replies
Views
As above, whats the worse part/boiler you've had to work on and why? (no detail into gas safety...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
got a spec come through where it is asking for a twin coil cylinder to be run with the second...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to forum so I thought I'd get stuck in with this: I had a call out for a...
Replies
Views
S
I have a Worcester Bosch greenstar boiler,7 years old,with a mechanical m10 programmer and...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I have a Betacom Glow worm 24c combi boiler. Currently i have Hot water, but no heating at...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, We have a firebird combi 90 boiler and up until a week or so ago it was working fine.There...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
C
Hello guys, I have an S Plan heating system with hot water cylinder and wall mounted boiler. The...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • Bunker
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
or......
Replies
Views
F
Just been to look at a job to install a bathroom for a builder, old one was ripped out and left...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have relatively recently moved in, and from the start, the boiler randomly makes a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi, I need to turn the hot and cold water off to fix a lever tap in my bathroom, if I turn the...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
I'm thinking of putting together a kit containing a selection of common gaskets used in oil...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
R
Evening all Please read to the end of the OP before responding! Knee jerk PMs will be...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
P
I am looking into getting a small boiler stove, not surewhat brand any suggestion would be welcome.
Replies
Views
B
For the last 30 years our house has been very successfully heated by a 70/90 Myson oil fired...
Replies
Views
T
I have a Halstead Ace High combi boiler which is now 3 years old. It has worked well but...
Replies
Views
TeresaS
T
Y
Hi, has anybody come across a Sorrento fireplace oil boiler, in particular the Flamevector...
Replies
Views
yorkie
Y
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can give me some advice regarding my boiler. I have a biasi riva compact...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Back to the Potterton questions again! A reminder, 2 Big ol Pott Avon 2s side by side, 4 Gallon...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back