Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
I have a Quebb (remember them?) woorburner with two back boilers. They are independent, one on...
  • Scrabble
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Hi All, Just joined this forum in search for some advice regarding my boiler pressure...
  • roastbeeef
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
N
We have two loos up stairs one in bathroom and one in en-suite - they are about 3m from each...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I had a new bath fitted yesterday by a plumber. Obviously we shut off the water supply at...
Replies
Views
S
Plumbers of the UK. Anyone remember the Ideal Response ff80...well mine has finally been...
Replies
Views
alright guys. i'm starting to install more boilers myself now and growing tired of just fitting...
  • Killy Bing
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
2 3
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Hi, does anybody have any opinions on Strebel Boilers? I notice they're Swiss so I'm only...
Replies
Views
M
Came across one of these the other day, not the smallest of boilers, think it took nearly and...
  • MarkOil
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
J
Hi, I have a Greenstar 30cdi boiler. Currently having a problem with the hot water. The taps in...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends So, I asked advice before in a leaky toilet. It's leaking from between the pan &...
Replies
Views
i took this picture on my travels last week to show the boys how a proper soil stack was fitted...
Replies
Views
N
I've just installed a Rak toilet pan but am having problems securing it. I've tightened the two...
Replies
Views
U
Hi guys, I have a problem which hopefully there is a solution to, I have an eco tech 831...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi All I'm sorry if this is a 'how long is a piece of string' question. I've got a Glow Worm...
  • sticky01
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
M
I'm currently running some Fernox F3 round my system. Its 14 year old vented system, Ideal...
  • markyhud
  • Latest:
  • markyhud
Replies
Views
markyhud
M
The boiler giving a put put sound on ignition i,m sure you will have the answers.:smartass: By...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
hi our ideal icos boiler has stopped working. we have no lights on the boiler itself, and so of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hello all. I installed a multi fuel stove 8 months ago in a caravan. I want to add an external...
  • Anthony1968
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
This is my 4th attempt at starting a thread and none have appeared. If they are being stopped by...
2 3
Replies
Views
M
Hello Fellow Forum users: I want to install a new combi boiler at a flat I recently purchased...
  • muyeliuxing
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
G
Hi All , I've just bought a house and the downstairs toilet stinks of a damp smell. After a lot...
Replies
Views
G
P
I have a valiant boiler. This evening it went off. There appears be no electricity going to the...
Replies
Views
V
I have recently put a thermostatic douche(bidet spray) for the toilet but its just letting out...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Guys I was doing a powerflush today and the boilers heat exchanger didnt like it!! so now...
Replies
Views
hi there can anyone tell me the ph level of condensate water leving a boiler (gas)
Replies
Views
F
Hey guys, I have just bought a property currently consisting of two flats, it is a 4 storey...
  • fivefive
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
E
Hi, I have recently had installed a Pulsacoil BP150. When I run a bath it only gets about a...
  • Elrjc2
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
I know it doesn't really work like this without seeing the job but give me a price for fitting a...
  • Hobo128
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Hello, . I have a kingfisher boiler and a separate iflo (drayton) wireless heating system...
Replies
Views
C
Its a wall hung model and his mate has just called in sick :76: CHK
  • Centralheatking
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
Post a New Thread / Question