Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
heres a challenge for you, can you identify this floor mounted boiler for me as i could not...
Replies
Views
L
Mrs called to say ours isnt working !!!!!!!!!!! :( Hex leaking water into itself doh...
  • lame plumber
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
T
So I've noticed that the fibre washers supplied with the logic are PANTS. Far too soft and don't...
Replies
Views
Hi first post here, and in desperate need for some advice thanks Our toilet is a very old...
Replies
Views
TomLane
T
F
First post so treat me gently, my dad's boiler has started to cycle on and off for about 3...
Replies
Views
Fishling
F
R
Hi i posted this in plumbing sorry for the repeat. I've an Ideal FF250, it fires up but then...
Replies
Views
Red666
R
O
Hello ! Can anybody help or point me in the right direction. I need a boiler firing sequence...
  • o_elmi
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
G
Hi I have the above boiler with British gas wireless clock Thats a real pain for sending a...
  • Garry Crisp
  • Latest:
  • Low tech
Replies
Views
Low tech
L
S
Why do the holidays seem to give the other half ideas for DIY... Not that I mind, in fact I...
Replies
Views
silver
S
N
Hello folks, I would like your advice on the process of changing my twin coil vented cylinder...
  • noel6072
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
M
Hi, sorry if this has already been posted. When we flush any of our three toilets whether it be...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
As per title, went to customers house had Grant combi in basement and was completely underwater...
Replies
Views
mtpipe
M
R
Hi, Got an F1 error (bled a radiator this morning), which means that the water pressure is too...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I am about to start installing a bathroom. Only sensible place to put the toilet is...
Replies
Views
J
Hello just wondering if a nearly new electric oil radiator in a bathroom could be drained of...
  • johnsculp
  • Latest:
  • johnsculp
Replies
Views
johnsculp
J
Hi guys n gals, just had call from sister asking if I can come and reset her boiler which isn`t...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all my boiler packed up on Xmas eve (25 years old ) so need someone to install one but. First...
Replies
Views
K
Says my wife's pal on the phone this morning, not been serviced for donkey's years, the POC's...
  • kirkgas
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Over the last few weeks the upstairs en suite toilet hasn't been flushing completely...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, I'm looking to improve the heating system in our house and would like to use a...
Replies
Views
C
Hey all, I managed to run out of oil the other day and got my boiler into lockout mode. I...
Replies
Views
stefan
S
A
Hi, my Worcester greenstar heatslave is not starting up at all since the oil has ran out, I've...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, Please forgive the continuous writing, the Return key of the keaboard does not work...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there, I'm currently redoing my bathroom, new suite and moving pipework under the floor as...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
C
I have recently been told that my boiler is blocked and quoted for a new boiler. I felt the...
  • Chrish
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
Hi I am asking this for a work mate neither of us are plumbers. Boiler runs at 0.5bar normally...
Replies
Views
gimmer
G
Hello everyone, It has been some time since my last thread. Question Whats the best boiler to...
  • topdog
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
T
Hi all, I recently had to change the top element in a pulsacoil 2000 water storage tank in an...
Replies
Views
does anyone know if still possible to get one of these? It's a RANCO CL6 P0117 - i guess it's...
  • apcdave
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
Do I have to be oftec registered to fill out a passport for building control as there is a space...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back