Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
J
This company called yesterday offering £50.00 a service and £50.00 a repair payment within 14...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Hello, Boiler not getting a sl from this boiler mate and not firing. Never seen one before...
Replies
Views
B
If you are OFTEC you can now buy IQE boilers from Plumbfix....looks a bit like a Grant to me...
Replies
Views
ADM360
A
C
Greetings and Salutations one and all. Another Nubie here, so be gentle. Got a bit of a project...
  • ChunkyDoc
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I have been asked to fit a bidet that is integral to the toilet seat. It was all new to me, but...
  • Simon F
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
hi can anyone tell me what the fault would be in a boiler ive been looking at.its already had...
  • tickdoc
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi Everyone Happy New Year. Does anyone have any experience with composting toilets or where I...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, The toilet seat constantly falls after lifting the seat and resting it against lid (at...
  • CloudStrife
  • Latest:
  • CloudStrife
Replies
Views
CloudStrife
C
M
I changed the syphon on my toilet a while ago when the diaphragm split. The syphon I got is a 2...
Replies
Views
T
I think I may be going mad but has the link for the boiler manuals gone from here? I had the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have 2 toilets in my property which are attached to the same wall. When I flush toilet...
Replies
Views
F
Hi guys im a gas safe qualified engineer and have been for the past 15 years. I recently done...
Replies
Views
D
I'm installing a new soil stack for an ensuite backroom and have a few questions I'd appreciate...
Replies
Views
David1
D
Does anyone here fit electric boilers? If so can you recommend a half decent combi boiler? There...
Replies
Views
T
Can someone please advise the correct way to drain and RE-FILL a PULSACOIL 2000. Happy New Year...
  • TheFamousForry
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
The fault: The boiler cycles on and off about every 3-5 minutes; Pump running continously with...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Worcester Bosch 18Ri boiler which was installed about 3 yrs ago. Recently the system...
  • dbharrison
  • Latest:
  • iiplumbing
Replies
Views
iiplumbing
I
Hi guys been asked to have a look at a powermax 155, HW is working fine but when advance CH is...
Replies
Views
M
Went to an Ideal mini C28 this morning and just about got it going but warned customer that I...
  • Mike Jackson
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
Anyone much exsperence with atlantic boilers the model is a optimagaz. The boiler is 20 plus...
  • Wet dream
  • Latest:
  • Wet dream
Replies
Views
Wet dream
W
Went to service a boiler and the following was found. Yes that is a carpet gripper fixed to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can anyone advise on where I can purchase a toilet/bidet combo in or locally around...
Replies
Views
G
hi all had a potterton apollo boiler installed recently. i keep the system on a timer, so the...
Replies
Views
I
Got this through my website but you know, it's a bit far away :lol:. If anyone's interested...
Replies
Views
J
Hi there I am new to the forum, I have been handed a plumbing job of installing a pellet boiler...
Replies
Views
H
I've recanted moved into a house with an Aga and separate oil boiler for heating and hot water...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if a boiler can be run from a 1000w generator? I tried last week on a...
  • Megaflo-Experts
  • Latest:
  • PowerFlusher2
Replies
Views
PowerFlusher2
P
L
hi, my toilet push button broke and ive tried looking online at the usual places screwfix etc...
Replies
Views
R
what do you guys recommend for an exchange boiler around the £450 mark (pensioner pennies)...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Hi There There is a solidified mass on the base of the toilet bowl, think it might have...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back