Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
would it be possible to use per /pex plastic pipe on a oil tank feed to the boiler,in place of...
Replies
Views
froggy
F
E
We have a 17 year old Model 1 and recently replaced our old failed Danfoss boiler thermostat...
  • einhorn
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
Just wondered if anyone runs a company what sort of mark up do they put on a boiler change. I...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all. we've recently moved into a 1930s house and we are trying to figure out the heating...
Replies
Views
Vw1978
V
H
Hi All, any of you chaps had any experience with these boilers, who is manufacturing these...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Guys and gals new to this way of asking a bit of advice, but I want to fit an internal...
Replies
Views
W
Hi Guys, I have just recieved a call from a customer I did work for a couple of days ago saying...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, I am looking for some advice please. We are having a new boiler fitted next month, a...
  • stevepl
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi All which system boilers are you all fitting and why , got a install to do and trying to get...
  • Deleted member 7121
  • Latest:
  • sheff paul
Replies
Views
sheff paul
S
S
Hi I've just had a plumber price up the fitting of a Worcester 24i junior combi boiler. When I...
Replies
Views
L
C
I have a Warmflow oil boiler 60/90 fitted with a Riello Oil Burner RB1 it is 7 years old had 2...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, if anyone would like to come and give me a quote I'd appreciate it. BG have said that my...
  • suezq
  • Latest:
  • willing2learn
Replies
Views
willing2learn
W
T
Hi Be grateful for any help/advice.Just had the above fitted...CH works Fine ..all hot water to...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
L
hi, i wanted to install a toilet in my shower room. there has never been a toilet connected to...
Replies
Views
MOSSEP
M
D
The system has no pressure, if I try to increase it with the loop it does go up, but also starts...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Hi All Just closed a deal with Ideal for a shed load of Vogues, so get them while they are...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
Hi All, I am at a friends house this week that they have recently moved into. It us an old...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
H
hi, I have been asked to finish a guest house which has 14 unsuite shower rooms. the old...
  • hickings
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
C
First I should make this clear: 1. I DO NOT plan to try and fix the problem myself; 2. I am...
  • CmdrVimes
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
P
Really boils me up
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
C
If the flow rate at your cold mains tap is 12 liters per minute measured with a measuring cup...
  • coldboiler
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Hi Just started with a new firm...and they have decided that I am to size the boilers for the...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi, I have boiler Worcester 24i, the boiler can not seem to deliver hot water and heating at the...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Hi all, I've bee layed up in hospital for two weeks and one of my clients, who I'm doing a big...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hu guys what do you use for cleaning boilers on a service? I have seen the brush sets available...
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi Customer has very big house, using whole house sizing method, it requires 44 kW to heat...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, Looked at a toilet that I was told was overflowing. It's got a top push button...
Replies
Views
C
I am looking at getting a Worcester Bosch 34cdi but some people are saying it is too big for a 3...
Replies
Views
M
Hi there, I would like to flush my heating system with sentinel x400 for a day or so then drain...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
WE INSTALL ANY COMBI BOILER! LABOUR £275.00, FULLY INSURED, GAS SAFE | eBay Is this anyone on...
  • jonnyswamp
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back