Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
J
Our gloworm boiler sounds like its humming quite loudly all the time and can be heard all over...
Replies
Views
J
L
Can't find on the web the expected resistance readings for this gas valve, does anyone know...
Replies
Views
lambchop
L
Z
Folks, Has anyone ever put in a small one room wet underfloor heating system with its own...
Replies
Views
H
Evening, I am not a plumber but looking for some advice, the downstairs toilet in my house has...
Replies
Views
Hi has anyone dealt the Keston combi 30 (twin flue system). I went to see a job earlier and...
Replies
Views
N
I have a Worcester Greenstar 30CD1 conventional boiler. 7 years old. GC 41-311-71. As the full...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Things you REALLY don't want to hear your technician say Uh-oh. Oh S***! What the heck...
  • lame plumber
  • Latest:
  • Kyle87
Replies
Views
Kyle87
K
I know its sensible to have the loft boarded well lit and a have a good access ladder, but is...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Guys, i customer called today and said that Gledhill has said they need a new unvented...
Replies
Views
Just finishing a nice refurbishment of a house today. The customer decided she wanted a cheap...
  • cr0ft
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
G
Hi, I'm a complete novice at this so any help is appreciated. I have a Saunier Duval Semia...
  • GeorgeBloggs
  • Latest:
  • iiplumbing
Replies
Views
iiplumbing
I
P
Hi all, Had an ideal logic 24+ boiler fitted in Dec 2012. Sadly the water itself won't stay...
  • PureBluff
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
R
gordon bennett, like mother like son!!!!!!!!
Replies
Views
hey guys Recently purchased a house and while not living in it at the min i set the hw and ch...
Replies
Views
C
Hello everybody. I wish you all a very Happy New year (It is never too late, I believe) I...
Replies
Views
Are there any? As in left, right and centre.Or not, as you are not allowed to connect toilets...
2 3
Replies
Views
Choices are : Vokera Compact 29kw Ravenheat 28kw Pro...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there, A few months back now the council installed a new vaillant combi boiler, but unlike...
  • GeorgeOz
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
A
I'm going to get a new Combi-Boiler installed, but the installer (which I must use as its under...
  • alltec
  • Latest:
  • simon0703
Replies
Views
simon0703
S
J
Hello! We have nearly completed building a two-floor family home with two separate apartments...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
A
I'm looking to get a new combi boiler installed, and would like to get one that's reliable and...
Replies
Views
D
hey, Looking to get a quote near the basildon essex area: replacing new toilet with concealed...
Replies
Views
D
Hello guys, going to install my 1st Intergas boiler next week, (LPG) any tips & advise, going...
  • jtsplumbing
  • Latest:
  • JeffD
Replies
Views
JeffD
J
A
I'm going to get a new Combi Boiler fitted under a government scheme, but the installer has...
Replies
Views
alltec
A
R
gc 4155508 think its an elite? with condense, heat only. dont know owt about this boiler and...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
V
Just had a new combi boiler fitted ( Ariston class 38 HE ), should I need to balance the rads...
  • Vw1978
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
B
Hi guys. In need of some help so have come on here to see if anyone can tell me what I need to...
  • BenWesty
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
Having bought a house last year I now find myself off the electricians forum and on the plumbers...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all I'm more of an installer then a breakdown engineer,just wanted to no,what on boilers can...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Everyone, My first post. My sister in law, who lives alone, has a mutli fuel fire with...
  • swagman55
  • Latest:
  • Pipes Plumbing
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back