Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Why dont we start one? Make Model symptoms, faults, Action taken etc
Replies
Views
B
My name is Paul I'm a hard working 28 year old who works in the London/essex area, i am a gas...
Replies
Views
Batesy85
B
Is this a Potterton Prima? The badge has been covered up with a sticker and I didn't want to...
Replies
Views
A family member (uncle) had a new boiler on the british gas new boiler scheme. He is 78 lives on...
  • quality
  • Latest:
  • sheff paul
Replies
Views
sheff paul
S
can anybody recomend where is the cheapest place i can get one of these from? or know af a...
  • CXR100
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
hi i'm new here, i fitted the above boiler about three months ago at home, it's been fine so...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Im just in the process of refitting a bathroom and wanted some advice on removing the...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Folks, My Glowworm MK II boiler is constantly on even though the control panel is off. I...
Replies
Views
R
Has anyone ever used their wet/dry vac to hoover up the dregs in an oil tank? Had a contaminated...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all plumbers Since i need some experience behind me thought i would start off at home...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
are they any good? I have been to aclose coupled toilet that has a dudley turbo 88r and it...
Replies
Views
J
I have recently moved into a new property and there is a problem with condensation building up...
Replies
Views
md property
M
G
Hi all new to the forum so please go easy on me hehe!! I would like to know if any other...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
Hi if running polyplumb in a solid floor is flexi duct acceptable to use as a duct for it?
Replies
Views
A
Hello new to the forum so hope all info is correct and relevant and not breaking any forum...
Replies
Views
What Manufacturers courses are best for boiler breakdowns?
Replies
Views
L
Custard just called, no error code on their boiler. Turned off at fused spur, cyl calling for...
Replies
Views
lambchop
L
R
Hello, I have a Worcester 28i junior (not Greenstar) which has the following problems: -...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
O
hi, I have had several quotes for a new boiler some people say I need to upgrade to a fully...
  • oliviapaul
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
I have been trying to decide on what boiler to go for - I think my head is about to explode -...
Replies
Views
B
Hi Completely new to this type of forum but desperately need help/advice. I run a large club...
  • Boilerphobe1
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
had a call today , blocked toilet. so first tryed a mop in the toilet, no movement! opend the...
Replies
Views
P
Hey chaps, Got to get a new boiler in, the one that's packed up is a Halstead Finest Combi (I...
Replies
Views
Phillay
P
S
hi guys, I have a central heating system run of a wood burning stove with a back boiler, it...
  • spycatcher
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
W
Hi all I'm new here, this is my first post. And I'm starting off by asking for a bit of help! I...
Replies
Views
J
B
Hi All, Hopefully someone can assist with this query please. I have a Vaillant Eco Plus 831...
  • Byelobog
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
Have just had a new Worcester Bosch 24i boiler fitted. It heats up the house and the water...
  • Sprintmancolin
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Hey I was at a job ware there was a baxi bermuda 57/3 back boiler and gas fire, the women had...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, I am remodelling my bathroom. i need to add an extra waste pipe to the soil stack. However...
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
O
Hi all, how are you? Name's Ed, and I have a self made problem I wondered if you guys can help...
Replies
Views
PaulW
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back