Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Hi all, I have an ariston combi boiler on a salus electric thermostat. Hot water current runs...
  • Richardaboyle
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Are you required to fill out servicing sheets when you service a gas boiler? My procedure...
Replies
Views
M
Mr TP went to see an Ideal boiler that was not working the other day (we have done a tonne of...
Replies
Views
Hey is it ok to discharge a toilet in to a horizontal tee branch instead of an elbow as shown in...
Replies
Views
W
hi i have an hrm boiler and want to service it. is there a service manuaavailable. my boiler...
Replies
Views
g-man
G
I'm after replacing my thermostat with a wireless programmable one to work with betacom 30c...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
Hi as the title says worcester 350 combi about 15 years old , its tripping the electrics , i...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice. Approx 4 years ago I had my boiler (combi) replaced...
Replies
Views
Specifically the ones where they leak between pan and cistern despite your best...
Replies
Views
B
as anyone got a pdf manual for the worcester heatslave highflow floor standing boiler . got to...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • mart12
Replies
Views
mart12
M
Do you get much work from having your details on boiler manufacturers websites? I am signed up...
Replies
Views
iain85
I
On a new build when First fixing the toilet waste for a close coupled toilet, on the first...
  • Mgrant
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Hi guys, my Mother-in-Law's just had her boiler replaced under this scheme. However, the boiler...
Replies
Views
J
Just a quick question to gauge whether I should be concerned regarding boiler pressure. Model...
Replies
Views
I
I have a few shameful ones to one up to: Ferroli domicondens (no problems out them yet...it's...
  • IDCHAPPY
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
don't you hate customers who book you for a boiler service and you find the boiler not working...
Replies
Views
B
I service a load of boilers at a school. In one boiler house (for dorms) they have a Grant 58/70...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
Dont say worcester! Im thinking maybe a viessmann but parts are expensive hes saying just stick...
Replies
Views
P
Non plumber seeking advice. 17 year old gas boiler, odd cylinder (coil to rads/ tank body...
Replies
Views
pe2dave
P
M
Morning all, I'm heading up to sunny Blackburn today to look at my sister's boiler, as I'm...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
B
was called to a landlords property last year to get a non working fire going - got there large...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • beesley121
Replies
Views
beesley121
B
Bentone Inter B9-B oil burner assembly removed from recently decommissioned Worcester Danesmoor...
Replies
Views
E
I today received an email (the link has the same content) from a company that has a device to...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, I recently moved in to a house with a Grant 90 V3 combi boiler installed. I happened...
Replies
Views
P
just a quickie, does anyone know which boiler manufacturers say not to use softened water in...
  • PlumbBobBob
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
O
I have just bought a house which has a gas combi boiler fitted. Unfortunately, the user manual...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, New to the forum, been gas safe for a few years now but need help with oil boilers...
Replies
Views
M
HI everyone, just wonder if anybody can give me a bit of advice on this. I had a bath fitted to...
Replies
Views
R.Oak
R
N
Hi, I have a question relating to Vertical Flue Terminal for a Sanvoir Duval Boiler (Thermal...
Replies
Views
swanni
S
M
Hi everyone, I have a Ideal Isar HE24 (not by choice, it was already in the house) I've had a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back