Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
Hi. I have a 10yr old Ferroli F30e, BOILER that stopped working, I have had a new PCB a new fan...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
most web based sites will guide you through any tasks of d.i.y projects that suit your needs and...
Replies
Views
Hi A case of layman confused I think. I have a Glowworm Capricorn back boile. The mand came...
  • Rincewindwiz
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Hello, This is my first message here and I'd be grateful for any tips or pointers! A few...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, :biggrin: I am about to start restoring my house and would like to cut down on my...
  • scruffders
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
A
Hi I have a grant vortex oil boiler and I have turned it off for 4 days. When I turned it back...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
This may sound like a stupid question but is there anyway of stopping condensation on a close...
Replies
Views
hi guys, got called to look at a job yesterday, big house being converted into 2 flats on one...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Just wanting some advice about a job I've got coming up.. I have two cast iron soil pipes to do...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
G
I have two Quinta 65 Boilers which have been put in my house which I have built. I tried to get...
Replies
Views
sneds
S
M
Hi there, I have a 40mm waste that is capped and sealed with a rubber adapter. I need to reuse...
Replies
Views
S
Last night, went to flush the toilet and the water entering the cistern was incredibly slow...
Replies
Views
@Bunker triggered some questions on the way we currently do things! I had presumed when...
Replies
Views
R
We recently moved into a 4 bedroomed, 15 radiators and two bathroomed house. The boiler is 22...
  • rongagain
  • Latest:
  • rongagain
Replies
Views
rongagain
R
B
Hi guys, if you go out to do a landlord cert and find the boiler to have been fitted illegally...
  • beesley121
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
P
Hi guys I've just condemned a ideal minimiser he system boiler with a vertical flue I'm going to...
Replies
Views
I need a toilet lid for a CC unit (No I didnt break it) There is no branding on the it at all...
  • TFGplumbing
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
hi can you fit a combination boiler in a basment area and run the flue in to light well and then...
  • gas57
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Hi guys My girlfriend just got a text from a workmate of hers saying would I be able to change...
2 3
Replies
Views
Hello, I installed a newark solarcyl 140lt thermalstore cylinder about 3 years ago(solar and...
Replies
Views
Illegal gas fitter from Poole left boilers in a dangerous state. Media centre - HSE
Replies
Views
O
Hi Mys sons house has Ideal HE 35 fitted from new 4 years old heating works OK but no hot...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi can someone tell me the permitted distance between a condensing boiler flue and a plastic...
Replies
Views
Custard has a low level suite with boxed in cistern. Toilet not flushing properly. Removed...
  • MickBrown
  • Latest:
  • glow20
Replies
Views
glow20
G
P
The Stelrad Ideal W2000 old but reliable boiler in my basement flat had a flue boost fan...
Replies
Views
P
B
went to this today intermittent lock out. outer 2 lights on . burner would light for 4 sec then...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
S
called today to give a second opinion on a recent fit,250 litre unvented hw cylinder,9 rads,most...
  • sheff paul
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
C
Hi all First post on here so go easy on me lol. Basically I moved into my house about 8 years...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'd really appreciate any advice or suggestions for a new system I need to install this...
  • clearchoice
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
Hi, I need to repressure my vokera mynute boiler and I know that I have to turn something on...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back