Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Is there any reason there isn't a closed to public oil forum? Only reason I'm asking is I have a...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everyone, previous post i did, came to the conclusion the toilet syphon needed a new...
Replies
Views
marc03
M
G
Hi, my grant vortex combi 36 has recently started losing pressure and needs topped up regularly...
Replies
Views
Soggy
S
S
Hi All, your help please. I have installed a brand new bathroom including a thermostatic mixer...
Replies
Views
T
W
Hi, I recently had problems with my hot water and an engineer came around and removed the plate...
Replies
Views
Wheelie1
W
P
I recently had an issue with this boiler losing pressure, couldn't find a leak so monitored it...
  • Plumb Tree
  • Latest:
  • Plumb Tree
Replies
Views
Plumb Tree
P
P
Hi, Our boiler sits at 1-1.5 bar cold. Its a veisman 100W. It seems to be running at 85-90C...
  • PlumbingExp1
  • Latest:
  • PlumbingExp1
Replies
Views
PlumbingExp1
P
M
Hi, to flush my toilet I had to pumpthe handle to get a good flush and I mean like 10 pumps...
Replies
Views
I
Hi guys, I hope you are all well. Boiler = Ideal Independent C24 I recently moved into...
Replies
Views
My mother's Broag Remeha Avanta combi is in the Kitchen. The plastic condense pipe from boiler...
Replies
Views
S
Evening all, Any suggestions for a gas CH boiler that's not a white box? It's for a listed...
Replies
Views
D
Anyone have any problems with Roca push buttons & flushes? ive just had a spat of Remedial work...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a combi which only requires 100mm clearance below? I normally fit worcesters...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Hi all, I have been offered the boiler replacement service free and had the gas company come and...
Replies
Views
aligorgon
A
P
Hi my knowledge of waste is very basic I'm going to a job I went to a while back that has a...
  • plumbdoctor
  • Latest:
  • aligorgon
Replies
Views
aligorgon
A
T
Hello, we was told by an engineer our water flow rate was 10 litres per minute. I just wanted...
Replies
Views
terry345
T
H
Hi I’m after some advice and I’m hopeful you clever people can help! I’ve got a push button...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm not a plumber, so I hope it is ok to ask a question on here. A week ago my...
Replies
Views
hey all, apart from a leak, are there any other reasons as to to why there would be pressure...
  • bassmonster
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
the other week i stripped out one of these for a vogue 40 now its sitting in my garage would...
Replies
Views
J
The syphon recently packed up in our toilet. *I replaced it with an Opella dual flush now the...
Replies
Views
Jet48
J
J
HI all, I am having problems with the above boiler,the following fault occurs.Run the hot water...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
N
Hi, I have a small GSI back to wall toilet (I don't know the model) and the pair of seat...
Replies
Views
Nick584
N
H
Hello all, This is my first post so please be gentle :) Have a Potterton Suprima 50...
  • humantrafik
  • Latest:
  • humantrafik
Replies
Views
humantrafik
H
L
Hello moderator, I just posted a thread regarding a ariston boiler and I belive that you have...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Who uses it and which manufacturers offer it? i have a customer with the boiler on the way out...
  • Killy Bing
  • Latest:
  • albatross
Replies
Views
albatross
A
B
Hi guys, went to a goosed combi that was running on 15mm pipe work that goes an estimated 15m...
  • beesley121
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
hi guys, went to have a look at a worcester 24i junior today, it locks out every now and then...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi, Is there a recommended soil pipe diameter for multi-storey properties? I live in a 5 storey...
  • parklands
  • Latest:
  • parklands
Replies
Views
parklands
P
B
Looking for new boilers for a development of 16 properties. Have looked at Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back