Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
A
Hi all, Hope you can give some advice: I want to install a new bathroom in my house. This...
Replies
Views
J
R
Hi All I wonder if any of you experts can help. My house is about 13 years old and has 3...
Replies
Views
B
I live in Edinburgh and have received a quote for swapping my old back boiler, 23 years old with...
  • BBquinn
  • Latest:
  • BBquinn
Replies
Views
BBquinn
B
W
Got me a bit of a head scratcher. Hot water outlets on basin and sink taps are ok but Bath...
Replies
Views
B
Local rag has typically reported it wrong. This was actually the burner that caught fire, not...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All I wonder if any of you experts can help. My house is about 13 years old and has 3...
  • ray1960
  • Latest:
  • ray1960
Replies
Views
ray1960
R
B
can Honeywell rf stats be fitted to boilers in bathrooms . got to fit a Worcester junior in a...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
K
Central heating and hot water stopped working in a Worcester heat slave 20 25 combi After re...
Replies
Views
K
M
I have a WC I am doing for a client. As the soil pipe come up through floor I am unable to use...
Replies
Views
Hey guys My boiler decided to lock out so after abit of research I cleaned the condensate trap...
  • slacky
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
C
Hi All I was hoping someone could advice me on the correct wiring for my Thermocompact VU...
  • chrisdisco
  • Latest:
  • chrisdisco
Replies
Views
chrisdisco
C
J
Hi I am wondering can anyone help, turned my heating on p, on sat and it was fine then the...
  • Janineeager
  • Latest:
  • Janineeager
Replies
Views
Janineeager
J
N
As the coil is leaking the small water tank is overflowing, anything I can do to slow this down...
Replies
Views
C
We had our house built 9 years ago and the builder had fitted a Glow Worm 18SXi Condenser...
  • Chudders
  • Latest:
  • Chudders
Replies
Views
Chudders
C
D
Does any one know how to fit the flexible waste pipe to a tapered spigot without it backing off...
Replies
Views
B
could not get the trusty fluidmaster brass shank valve into a toilet cistern today had to use a...
Replies
Views
Evening all custard complaining of their f&e overflowing changed part 2 as this was sticking...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My Vaillant Ecotec boiler keeps turning off. According to the control panel in the house...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
I have a Trianco TRO 50/73 boiler which works well but the house suffers from temperature...
Replies
Views
B
Hi guys, looking to buy some funky stickers to remind them to call me in the event of a...
Replies
Views
Need a gas engineer for a service to a Valliant Turbomax plus boiller. It is approximately 10...
Replies
Views
I went to an 18 month old Grant vortex combi 26 which was the worst i've ever seen to the point...
Replies
Views
Hi, I require a new oil boiler. Currently heating does not do attic however I would like...
Replies
Views
B
Hi there, does anyone know the maximum amount of radiators this boiler is designed to serve? I...
Replies
Views
M
We are considering buying a bungalow built in the 70's. It has a separate toilet room [with no...
Replies
Views
K
Hi I have recently been working on an ecoflam burner which heats the cooker part of an Alpha...
Replies
Views
G
I have been to a customers house today with an issue with her toilet cistern constantly filling...
Replies
Views
M
This is the toilet as it came with the house .I am remodeling the bathroom, and am wondering...
  • Mr. Graves
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
G
any advice appreciated,got black bits coming out of our hot taps only,checked pipes and taps all...
  • gpdkeswick
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
B
potterton profomer 24 will not light -pump runs ok fan runs only from outside power--...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back