Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hello all. This is my first post, great site by the way. Much credit due to all who offer...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Friends Can you help with this one please? Tenant complains the toilet flush is now hard to...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • Alanc
Replies
Views
Alanc
A
L
Recently our toilet pan is starting to make gurgling and bubbling noises after flushing. When...
Replies
Views
B
Hi guys, I installed a ideal logic for my grandparents, I've installed loads of them and never...
Replies
Views
P
hi all what sort of damage can be done to a boiler (unvented) if the gas was turned off...
Replies
Views
P
Boiler not working - display controller not lighting etc Hi to all! i have taken on a...
Replies
Views
Patches
P
Hi My boiler has stopped working. Not getting any ho****er or heating. The blue light is on...
Replies
Views
M
Morning all, Anybody know what the most powerful domestic electric boilers are? For CHG and a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi. I've recently changed my gubbins of my toilet with a flapper ext only to find out I have a...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
L
I bled a radiator on Saturday night and the pressure has dropped down to zero. I have followed...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
hi all, what are you thoughts on this the Fluke 114 multimeter for checking resistance etc...
  • bassmonster
  • Latest:
  • Mutha
Replies
Views
Mutha
M
D
Hi guys, I have been having a problem for a couple of weeks with my back boiler about blowing...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Hi all, I am converting a commercial building (modern, cavity walls,single storey, insulated)...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how much manufacturers charge to service a boiler? Just curious:shades_smile:
  • Scott_D
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
H
Hi Guys I have problem with my boiler it was running normally until Thursday night when I...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Boiler Model: Biasi 28s Problem: Loud whining sound coming from Combi boiler. Not all the...
Replies
Views
B
I cant believe someone would try to sell this: Oil tank | eBay
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I'm not a plumber so I hope you will forgive me for asking some n00b advice in this forum...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
D
Hi My combi boiler has started to overheat, its a ravenheat 820, it happens both on the central...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi lads what are my options for this, I'm going to have a look at a job tomorrow where its...
  • plumber0808
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
P
Could any of you advise whether the pilot light on a British Gas F2 boiler (F2 - 60) is supposed...
  • paulbrighton
  • Latest:
  • paulbrighton
Replies
Views
paulbrighton
P
some good stuff in here for anyone who's interested, some basic stuff as well though, but might...
Replies
Views
M
Live in a 4 story Victorian semi with 13 radiators and i am in need of replacing the combi...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all. I would really appreciate some good advice here instead of comments like - what have...
Replies
Views
M
25 year old dhwc doesnt have scale at the bottom but coil does. I can easily empty it, fill it...
Replies
Views
M
S
Hi all I live in a flat where the boiler is located in a central cupboard with a horizontal...
  • samlondon86
  • Latest:
  • samlondon86
Replies
Views
samlondon86
S
Not having a good few days. installed a franke boiling water tap and heater, before I turned the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys, new to the forum as I wanted some answers from people who know what they are talking...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
Hi. I was hoping to get advice from someone who is familiar with and has experience with...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Please can anyone help, we have a static caravan with a morco feb24e boiler over the past few...
  • Andy231075
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back