Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Items for sale Allright guys I am have a bit of a clear out, I have bit of old stock left over...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
M
Hello all. Firstly, thanks for taking the time to look at this. I'm renovating a 1920's house...
  • madgar202
  • Latest:
  • madgar202
Replies
Views
madgar202
M
Just been asked by a bio mass company to pipe up 4 properties heating and hot water. They will...
Replies
Views
M
Custard has a Glow Worm 24ci, which is doing something odd. Hot water fluctuates hot/cold which...
Replies
Views
D
Hi I really need some help please. I have a mechanical boiler timer and have it set to come...
  • daniandcobes
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
F
Is there anyone who could give me a little advice, I have checked previous items on the forum...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi I have had reason to drain my central heating system and take off 2 radiators. After...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Alrighty guys! me and rob have an alpha range cooker/boiler on oil with ecoflame burner setup...
  • Killy Bing
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Good evening friends A flush in a concealed toilet is being temperamental. It's a front lever...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I'm looking for a bit of advice if I may please. I have a Ferroli F30E combi boiler. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope someone can answer this. Probably a stupid question. if you need to cut a gas pipe and...
Replies
Views
L
Hope some of you can point me in the right direction, going to have a look at a blocked toilet...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
hi guys am i right in thinking some baxi parts fit alpha boilers. I have another 240e which...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Toilet ball cock over flowing. Adjusted it by the screw level fine. It drips every...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
Z
Hi, This is my first post, so thank you for anyone that can take their time to help me out...
Replies
Views
B
Move to private area
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
R
Hi, I'm hoping a few people on here can help me as I took the plunge and had a wood pellet...
  • Robsmith88
  • Latest:
  • Robsmith88
Replies
Views
Robsmith88
R
A
Our heating has only been on twice so far since ive moved in, as far as Im aware. Both the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi i am looking for a boiler manuals in a pdf format, i am building an information achieve, ive...
Replies
Views
Brand new in box, this is not a combi . Won in online auction but not ever likely to use it...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I new to this so apologies if any of this been answered already! We are getting the...
  • Garethd500
  • Latest:
  • Garethd500
Replies
Views
Garethd500
G
Hi what the best conventional gas boiler to replace my old one
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi all got the above bloody boiler was working fine did a boiler service and it won't fire up...
Replies
Views
Hey do most people tend to use silicone as well as the rubber washers when building up toilet...
Replies
Views
Looking for a solution here, anyone any ideas? We've got a cllent that has a combi boiler that...
  • Worcester
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
My customer had a broken diaphragm on a syphon that operates with a handle at the front of the...
  • The Plumber Guy
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
Hi all, We took a plumber on to fit our new central heating system and boiler. His website said...
  • Sprintmancolin
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
T
Hi All. Apologies for what is a subjective question, but as always appreciate your...
  • tonywhiteley454
  • Latest:
  • Dante
Replies
Views
Dante
D
D
Hello Bought quite a nice soft closing toilet seat from B&Q which seemed to attach fairly...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, Does anyone have any experience of Servo Warm Elite boilers, the condensing version. It's a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back