Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
Hello.... I am involved in a project to fit a children's nursery with 3 low-level toilets. The...
  • Brackers
  • Latest:
  • Brackers
Replies
Views
Brackers
B
A
Hello all, I am trying to extent my downstairs toilet pipe inlet. Its a newbuild house, and I...
  • aaronic
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
I have moved into a new house recently and yesterday I noticed water on the bathroom floor. On...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
O
Hi I've been to look at a job to fit 4 new radiators and connect to an existing back boiler...
Replies
Views
Hiya all, Just wanted to check something regarding combi boilers. We haven't yet studied them...
Replies
Views
J
Hi People, Completely new to this forum. Might be a contentious question ? is there a...
Replies
Views
jjmmcc
J
Great stuff..my trusty spacesaver was beginning to wheeze and pop despite the very good water...
Replies
Views
B
Mate of mines sister in G11 7DD glasgow ow anyone fancy it pm me
  • Barry98
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
F
Hi this is my 1st post here. Have looked in archives but not found exact answer. 1930's...
Replies
Views
N
As stated in the topic, my boiler occasionally (maybe once per hour) makes a loud, high-pitched...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, I have a few of these to fit next week. What's the best way to do the vent pipe? Spec...
  • emergencyman
  • Latest:
  • emergencyman
Replies
Views
emergencyman
E
J
Hi All Need some advice please. I recently replaced the HW/CH system in my late Mother’shouse...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I have been contacted by a potential customer who has bought a reposessed property that has been...
  • solutions
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
According to one of my customers my van has leaked oil onto his block paving driveway. I am...
  • mfgs
  • Latest:
  • gavinwilson
Replies
Views
gavinwilson
G
B
hi there all i have a main combi oco range boiler,when i whent to top up the pressure using the...
  • billybut
  • Latest:
  • billybut
Replies
Views
billybut
B
P
Hi guys, need someseasoned advice. Had to remove a datedinternal soil stack during a bathroom...
  • Phillay
  • Latest:
  • Phillay
Replies
Views
Phillay
P
J
need a boiler (heat only) that has flue going to side but has to go behind a soil pipe, so needs...
  • jase158
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 44451
Replies
Views
Deleted member 44451
D
A
a bit later on in the year i will be installing a on suite on the main bedroom and will have...
  • angellonewolf
  • Latest:
  • ADM360
Replies
Views
ADM360
A
This must be a rare find! an ideal elan 2, brand new & never fitted! It even has the big brown...
Replies
Views
M
Hi folks, I am looking to swap out an old Potterton Flamingo II for a new Viessmann Vitodens...
  • Magnetic
  • Latest:
  • Get-Heated
Replies
Views
Get-Heated
G
D
The 4" has 5 bathrooms (bath, basin & toilet) it also has 5 kitchens running to it. I'm just...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all Been to a toilet blockage tonight that I cant get to clear. After an hour of trying...
Replies
Views
Cainan
C
C
Anyone had any past probs with soil pipe colour fading? I have at present a brown outside soil...
  • ceekay742
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
A
I have a Sanicompact 43 toilet . The problem is the pump switches on on its own and also will...
Replies
Views
S
not sure if some of you guys fitted one yet (not many in the uk) am sure if your fitting alot of...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Need to take a kitchen waste under floor. It's a 4 inch plastic stack there no room to cut it...
Replies
Views
A
Struggle to make the money I think boiler repairs are worth as the parts are so expensive. Can...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, We've just completed on our house and the boiler was knackered, we had someone in to replace...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all We had a new boiler installed about 7 years ago, a bog standard (not a combi) Glow-worm...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Can I fit a "system" boiler on a vented system? I have a copper thermal store cylinder...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back