Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
Hi I have a Firebird Combi, the central heating is working fine, recently bled radiators and...
Replies
Views
twiff57
T
F
Was looking to replace my old Glow-worm boiler, which has been in the flat (2 bed/1 bathroom/6...
Replies
Views
good evening guys I have a couple of the above boilers to service shortly and would appreciate...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I've bled my rads but now have no pressure in my boiler! Looks like I need to...
Replies
Views
L
P
Hi guys what pumps have you got need to replace a tank next week but. It's just been filled...
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • keltoyboy
Replies
Views
keltoyboy
K
Hi guys I have a combi swap to do at the weekend (for my landlord). He wants the cheapest of...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
My lad is purchasing a new flat and it has gas in it some were, so when we find it we want to...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
https://www.************/photo.php?v=606974442696256
Replies
Views
A
Thanks in advance for any advice. I have Vailant combi heating 7 rads. Heating doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
My plumbers say i dont need one as i have thermostatic valves on my radiators but the GSE says i...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
baileys
B
Update : flue hole is 30mm higher then boiler elbow (flue hole is only 4") no one clip under...
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
W
Hello there everybody,this is my first post in the forum. I will try to give as much info as...
  • Winkease
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Hi, We just lit our Snowdon 30 for the first time. Cylinder heated up well, however when I went...
Replies
Views
Has anyone got or fitted the Ideal vogues that they won yet?
Replies
Views
What's the easiest way to remove said nuisance? looking about 50-75mm in the bottom of a 1000...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
M
Hi everyone, Brand new to forum from South Glos. Our small close of 10 bungalows has no gas...
Replies
Views
M
Folks, I'm new to the forum and a DIY chap. This is by far the best source of help I've found on...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all. Moved into a new (to us) house a few months ago and had to get the boiler replaced...
  • benws1
  • Latest:
  • PowerFlusher2
Replies
Views
PowerFlusher2
P
Are you allowed to or is it like gas if you decommission it then you have to replace it with...
Replies
Views
I
Hi, So every so often (at least once a day) our boiler refuses to heat our hot water when we...
  • ip101
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
J
Any ideas where I can obtain reg's for back boilers e.g. safety precautions etc.
  • jackplumb
  • Latest:
  • Wychwood
Replies
Views
Wychwood
W
G
Hi all, I have a problem with the toilets I my flat. i live in a flat at the first floor and...
Replies
Views
I was in the suppliers the other day and they were telling me that there best selling boiler is...
Replies
Views
B
went to this boiler today it has a kitchen cupboard around it but has more than the req...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, Heating not working and a new baby in the house. I really need help and hope this is the...
  • Andrew Gilhespy
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
My boiler is switching on without the time clock calling for HW or CH. I recently fitted a...
Replies
Views
when you have a system that needs flushing and the boiler is kettlin what cleaner do you...
Replies
Views
rbno22
R
B
http://manuals.arated.com/ for some reason cant get onto this anymore has anyone got the new link
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
I am hoping somebody on here has some information on how to get some work from the free boiler...
  • rayplumber
  • Latest:
  • hitch61
2 3 4
Replies
Views
hitch61
H
F
Firstly a big howdy to everyone :) My problem is with a 2 1/2 yr old Vaillant Ecotec 837 combi...
Replies
Views
F
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back