Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
In return for small percentage of job price. PM if interested.
Replies
Views
S
Hello I need help please with my central heating boiler. I'm in a bit of a fix as my husband...
Replies
Views
B
This is a circ pump question so not sure wether to put in Oil section or this one, probably best...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
M
I've just had a new Worcester Greenstar Boiler installed in my kitchen. The pipework comes down...
Replies
Views
L
G
Hi We have just bought a three-storey four bedroom house with a 15 year-old Glowworm boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi is it ok to fit a boiler on a party wall between too terrace houses?
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Hi I joined joined the works2gether scheme last year and it's been very useful, its baxi, main...
Replies
Views
M
hi I have a small three storey 3 bed old townhouse (1800 mid terrace) with no gas supply or...
Replies
Views
B
I have a worcester 15SBi boiler that keeps losing pressure with no obvious signs of a leak. I...
  • Brambles99
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
D
I don't do a lot of oil now, so I'm a bit outdated with the regs: can someone please confirm if...
Replies
Views
MarkOil
M
All new CH system with Oso solarcyl twin coil unvented, solar coil not yet in use system boiler...
  • mickecob
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
i've got a job coming up to install a rad in garage conversion near to the boiler. was thinking...
Replies
Views
i presumed not enough to make it worth anyone's while. plonked one i just ripped out on the...
Replies
Views
M
hi everyone, I have a question. I am going to fit a central heating system to an old town...
  • marktaunton
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
J
Got an ideal logic system boiler to install next week. converting it from open vented to a...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
A
Hi everyone. Have just got in to work and there is a problem with one of the office loo's. It...
Replies
Views
C
We had some extension work done a few months back and ever since the work was completed...
Replies
Views
Chris101
C
I
Hi and hello all you experts, following on from some excellent advice previously given I have...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I have just noticed that top end of my soil pipe in the loft doesn't have a cap on it...
Replies
Views
Bird869
B
hi guys, i was called out to re- establish the gas supply to a domestic ideal mexico boiler for...
Replies
Views
I
The customer wants a multi fuel system using thermal store...wood, lpg, solar. He does not have...
  • iainfrancis
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
Hi there, im refitting my bathroom and the house has cast iron soil pipe on the outside of the...
Replies
Views
sj1994
S
B
Hi all, new to the forum. I have a Baxi 105e combi boiler that won't turn off with the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I am naked and a little damp right now (no Croppie, no photos). After doing some naked research...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Sorry for the long post, but I think detailed information will help you in providing...
  • Associate
  • Latest:
  • Associate
Replies
Views
Associate
A
B
Guys im renovating a old cottage and purchased a used Rayburn 480K oil fired cooker/heating...
  • billybobajob
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
G
Hello all, I need some advice regarding a 5yr old Potterton 105HE boiler that's fitted with a...
  • Gareth Davies
  • Latest:
  • Gareth Davies
Replies
Views
Gareth Davies
G
J
Hi Long story short I have just moved into a property and I am not sure weather there is an...
Replies
Views
jonpeck
J
Hey can most combi boilers be installed in zone 2 of a bathroom i.e within 0.6 meters of a bath...
  • Mgrant
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
I've been asked to move a boiler that I installed last year, to outside the house. What are...
Replies
Views
Dsgas
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back