Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Can anyone tell me what the deal is on with all of vaillant boilers warranty eg 2 year for a...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
P
Hello. I have a vizo 24 boiler. About a year ago the hot water would run but the boiler kept...
  • portishead
  • Latest:
  • portishead
Replies
Views
portishead
P
P
Hello. I have a vizo 24 boiler. About a year ago the hot water would run but the boiler kept...
Replies
Views
G
K
After going off worcesters (view my topic in gas safe engineers section) Whats every1's...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
C
Hi everyone, i installed a Worcester greenstar 30CDi regular heat only boiler today, it was a...
  • cudney1
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
S
Hi Guys, I have moved into a flat and the washing machine is coming up with a error message...
  • shudder
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
Hi, I am looking to change the toilet in bathroom at first floor to back to wall one. I removed...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, any advice highly appreciated here please as I've already spent GBP1600 and still not had my...
  • HerrB
  • Latest:
  • phil the bucket
Replies
Views
phil the bucket
P
at customers today to check over boiler found boiler needed new electrode kit due to explosive...
  • giarc00007
  • Latest:
  • Dsgas
Replies
Views
Dsgas
D
a friend has a new boiler installed in his kitchen, the guy issued a landlord certificate to...
  • bluesky
  • Latest:
  • PowerFlusher2
Replies
Views
PowerFlusher2
P
Hi guys, Got sent out to this boiler yesterday (totally forgotten make/model) I think it was a...
Replies
Views
T
J
Hi, I am looking for some advice, we have a Potterton Performa 30 HE boiler and I am looking to...
  • jak68
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
X
hi, to cut a long story a bit shorter, I am basically looking at buying a new house, it has an...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
I did a landlords gas safety inspection the other morning, and ID'd 1 appliance (an Ideal...
Replies
Views
C
My boiler has died. It stopped producing hot water and heating the radiators and now the pilot...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for advice on clearing a blocked flow pipe. The pipe is definitely blocked with...
Replies
Views
Just looking for a reliable online parts supplier with quick delivery and reasonable prices if...
  • breakdown
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
At a job replacing a cylinder and he mentions the boiler kept running even though the programmer...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
U
New to oil heating and have a quick question that I would appreciate some thoughts on. Moved in...
Replies
Views
D
When you are sizing combination boilers obviously for the radiators you calculate how many BTU...
  • Dannyparty92
  • Latest:
  • Dannyparty92
Replies
Views
Dannyparty92
D
K
im trying to locate two metal soil pipe clips and i cant seem to find them anywhere, does anyone...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I have a 4 1/4" dia cast iron waste. Anyone know what the wall thickness of this is likely...
Replies
Views
supper plumb
S
S
Hi, i'm new to this forum and am looking for a bit of advice, I've just moved into a new house...
  • Sparkybob
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
not sure weather u can help me as im not gas safe,, but ive had 2 plumbers out to try and fix my...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Friends Well, waste of a day today. Went o change a toilet inlet valve. Done 15 odd...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, Just joined the forum, I am a semi retired builder also am a time served plumber/heating...
  • Keithbutler
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
K
Hi all,first time poster im looking at putting a two pipe system in,it's a single story with 7...
Replies
Views
J
I'm having a nightmare installation the above. The toilet has a plastic cistern tank that has a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I have a downpipe that needed cutting back to allow a new soil pipe, is it ok to drop it into...
  • JNPHeat
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
J
Hello there, my own plumber has directed me here to find a plumber to quote me a job outside his...
Replies
Views
Kyle87
K
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back