Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
V
I'm adding in a new toilet about 4 m horizontally from the main stack. The toilet soil pipe...
  • virgil
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
J
Hey guys as the cold approaches and i have a few contracts with maintenance and servicing. i...
  • james the plumb
  • Latest:
  • james the plumb
Replies
Views
james the plumb
J
F
Hello all, has anyone heard of this company? Seems like they are offering to install a boiler...
  • FlameWorx
  • Latest:
  • pobsdad
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
R
Hi wonder if anyone can help I have recently fitted a new oli concealed toilet flush but there...
  • rob22911
  • Latest:
  • rob22911
Replies
Views
rob22911
R
Hi I am looking for some help with deciding what size of boiler to buy; all comments and...
Replies
Views
N
Has anyone fitted one of these - is it simple? (It is to replace an old oil boiler in a small...
  • NEEDABOILER
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
S
Dear all - first post, having spent sometime reading the various posts related to flow rates...
  • Snoop
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
BBC - Learning Zone Class Clips - How did the Romans go to the toilet? - History Video
  • AlexGas
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hello guy's Could you please advise. I am changing my old combi for a Worcester 440 CDi to get...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
B
I have two problems on which I would appreciate advice. I have drained my CH system down (2ce)...
  • BrinFranks
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
hi, does anyone know how to calculate the temperature rise from cold and the flow rate of dhw on...
  • joe1983
  • Latest:
  • joe1983
Replies
Views
joe1983
J
Hi guys just had a builder asking about the B&Q iqe boiler anyone know anything about them ...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends I have an Armitage Shanks close coupled toilet that I need to fix a leak from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Would like to know the price of PCB for Sime Format 34. Part No: 6230690. If anyone...
Replies
Views
G
Hi I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDi system boiler. It is two years old. My heating and...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I have a Housewarmer economy 45 cast iron back boiler, which is banging and popping quite...
  • camerart
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
C
We had the following system fitted in our kitchen in 1996.... Wall-mounted Ariston DIA system...
  • Coltom
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
G
Hi We are currently having an extension built to add a fifth bedroom and a en-suite. We'll end...
  • goldfrapp
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
J
Hello all We have recently moved into a rented property, which had a new bathroom installed...
Replies
Views
D
We have a lot of work on at present in Liverpool Area, both Private work, Grant work etc..On...
  • DavePIPE
  • Latest:
  • barronbathrooms
Replies
Views
barronbathrooms
B
Off to a ferroil optimax tomrow showing d1 any one know what that one relates too
Replies
Views
I am seeing lots of second hand boilers for sale at the moment Is anyone getting a asked to fit...
Replies
Views
B
Not sure if this is already being talked about elsewhere on forums but anyway... I was in B&Q...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
P
Hello My boiler is leaking as shown in the image below. Seems to be a every so small...
Replies
Views
N
I've just moved into a flat with a Trianco Aztec 9kW electric boiler and it constantly makes a...
Replies
Views
nickfel
N
S
Hi firstly want to say thanks for all the helpful advice given to me do far. I have one last...
  • stevie12345
  • Latest:
  • woodytheplumber
Replies
Views
woodytheplumber
W
O
I've just had my hot water tank which is driven by an old Ideal RE80N boiler in a Y system...
Replies
Views
oldieone
O
P
Hello I would welcome advice on heat exchangers for a log boiler. First a description on my...
Replies
Views
Has anyone any experience with these? I was going to fit a 40kw heat only boiler but, have now...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back