Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
N
Baxi Combi Boiler 80e I had a local handyman round to fit some new taps while I was out at work...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Any one watching it a Worcester looks like its smoking. And the flue is covered in duct tape
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
P
Anyone know what this type of valve is called can't find them any where ?
Replies
Views
R
I am playing with a system design that will need the output from the boiler at 60c; however I...
Replies
Views
somebody just phoned me asking if i can look at their oil boler, they dont know the make!!! or...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
E
Hello, I've recently moved in to a house with an Ariston MicroCombi boiler. The pressure gauge...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all, hoping for a bit of advice, I have a customer who has a non-condensing oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
why is this coming out of the flue for and terminating at lower level with condense??
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Hi all ive been into plumb centre today to get a boiler quote and have been told that they no...
Replies
Views
K
Hi I live in a 2 bed /2bath all electric flat and want to install a mains fed water System. Can...
Replies
Views
M
Started a boiler swap today. Ideal Classic with a horizontal flue out, Intergas with a vertical...
Replies
Views
B
I found some excellent oversleeves in my local supplies shop, theyr'e only about £1.50 a pair...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
K
So my boiler is broke... Baxi Duo Tec 30HE How do you fix it? On the L.E.D screen it reads...
  • Koogatubac
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
My daughter is getting quotes for boiler replacement. It's the usual job - replace system boiler...
  • Piratepete
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Hi Got a Greenstar FS (Floor Standing) 30CDi. Its programmed to come on in the evening 6-7pm...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hi All Looking for a bit of advice....The soil stack at the rear of my house has a large...
Replies
Views
S
I am an American who just moved to Spain. I am not used to these kinds of toilets with buttons...
Replies
Views
LOFT CONVERSION COMING This system is 10 years old and placed up in the loft. Situation...
  • 365drills
  • Latest:
  • 365drills
Replies
Views
365drills
B
Hello all. Me and the fiancee have just bought a house which was built in the 1930's, but was...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
C
I own an ex-council house that has a Ideal Cavalcade 340 or 350 boiler. The manual I have is...
  • Crazziee
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
J
Hi. Ive posted this to call on the forums experience for a some advice. I am currently living in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, On my current project, there is a kitchen waste pipe running through to the soil stack...
Replies
Views
I'm just in the process of building a rig I can loan out - an old external oil boiler mounted on...
  • WHPES
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
D
Hi all... just moved house and found that the upstairs loo overflows constantly when flushed...
  • Damsel1
  • Latest:
  • Phil_Plumb
Replies
Views
Phil_Plumb
P
Hi guys, second heating enquiry in a few days - sorry!. Doing some electrical work for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, i would like a free standing open flued boiler in working order and/or a back boiler also...
  • AMGasServices
  • Latest:
  • R1CKY
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
R
Ive tried to do as much research as possible to try find a replacement for my ageing Potterton...
Replies
Views
Dickie
D
Hi guys, apologies in advance if some of the terminology is wrong - I'm a spark not a plumber...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Folks, need some advice. we have a 12yrold BGas boiler energysaver combi boiler, since about...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I ordered a Glowworm Fexicom 18kw open vented boiler for a customer as it has a rear entry flue...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back