Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Hi All Thanks to those of you who took advantage of our last offer, and helped us test our...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
E
Hi, a customer asked me to do a straight swap she has a gravity fed regular boiler with flow and...
  • efficient
  • Latest:
  • efficient
Replies
Views
efficient
E
F
Hi all, i have recently ran out of oil to the extent that the boiler stopped working and the...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
B
Hi all. I have a Glow worm Ultimate boiler which is 16 years old and kettles like mad.i think...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hello there. I'm new to this forum and would be grateful for a bit of advice. Myself and my...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I am re-furbishing a five bed, three storey Edwardian terraced house with four bathrooms...
  • Steve Williams
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
N
I need help from you guys. Can you give me the regulations for boiler flue instalation? My...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Quick question. Customer had en suite fitted with toilet soil pipe running out side of...
Replies
Views
S
We moved into a newbuild 18 months ago but over the last 2 months the overflow pipe to my boiler...
Replies
Views
sumnic
S
H
I have in my house a Ferroli optimax HE 38c combi boiler. it was working fine until today when...
Replies
Views
beth4798
B
S
Hi All, I am looking to find engineer to service Serveowarm radiator boiler. Any suggestions?
Replies
Views
D
Ideal Classic boiler firing then shutting down repeatedly every 20 seconds ??
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi there does any one have a link to a site that as a manual for a glow worm Majorca back boiler...
Replies
Views
T
L
Hello all this is my first post and am a big fan of the forum I Fitted a New riello rdb pump...
  • Luke
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Can anyone rec what they think to be the best oil fired combi on the market at the moment,and...
Replies
Views
A
This is my first post on this site. I've removed a WC from the downstairs cloakroom, the soil...
  • ambert
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Morning all We are shortly launching an online boiler repair and service business. We are...
  • MRBoilerRepairs
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I'm pricing a job to replace this: Lovely isn't she!! :) Customer is from abroad. Not sure...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, Hope someone can help. I have been doing some reading about similar issues to mine...
Replies
Views
stockdale
S
I
hello - I have just bought my first house and wish to drain and disconnect the pipes feeding the...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Can you advise me please? Going to fit a new cistern tomorrow at a house where the...
Replies
Views
Had a call-out today, boiler casing getting very hot. Is was shocked what I found (pics to...
Replies
Views
C
Need to know the volume of condensate water produced by a normal sized domestic condesing boiler...
Replies
Views
J
hi all, im after some help/advice. I am an installer/fitter but basicly just want to repair...
  • Johnnyh9
  • Latest:
  • Johnnyh9
Replies
Views
Johnnyh9
J
S
Customer has contacted me to quote for ripping out open vent system and boiler and replace with...
  • so-solar
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
J
Hi there I'm running a new soil line into a stack and have a situation shown in the photo...
Replies
Views
jonjack
J
T
Hi, I presently have a floor standing 'Mexico' gas boiler. Runs the Hot water and Heating. It's...
  • Threepwood
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
R
I have an oil fired condensing boiler which was purchased new about 4 years ago and made by an...
Replies
Views
A
I have a problem with a baxi 105 he
  • Arron hannon
  • Latest:
  • Koogatubac
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
A
I have been out to a baxi 105 he the boiler does not go to ignition for ch / dhw I have changed...
  • Arron hannon
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back