Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
Hi, Hope someone can help. I have recently had a lower level extension which has resulted in...
  • dt1972
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
C
I have a Ferroli Combi 77 FF P boiler. For some time, it has been running for a few...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
All, i appreciate you get many requests of this nature, but was hoping if you could help give...
  • DavidSN
  • Latest:
  • DavidSN
Replies
Views
DavidSN
D
B
hi does anyone know the smallest available combi - the ideal logic is only 395 x700 is there...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
W
Hi, quick question. Are non-gas safe registered plumbers allowed to fix leaks on boilers eg...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all i am on your forum hoping some body has seen this type of boiler i.e water jacket? , the...
  • happy gef
  • Latest:
  • happy gef
Replies
Views
happy gef
H
G
Hi there I'm GSR and still and have been to a couple of biasi no hot problems now. The pin on...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys , Would welcome some advice with this one please . Situation , 3 bed...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, i was wondering if anyone regularly fits electric only units and what sort of performance...
  • dcelectrical
  • Latest:
  • dcelectrical
Replies
Views
dcelectrical
D
Hi all, Hoping to get some advice. The internal soil stack has broken - the clay pipe that...
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
Hi guys, want to pick yours brains, I've had a guy call me, saying after they turn off the...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
M
Hello, We have a Glowworm FuelSaver F30 (installed we think when the house was built in 1989)...
  • mattroberts
  • Latest:
  • mattroberts
Replies
Views
mattroberts
M
Just want to thank you for the recommendation , please let me know who you are . I did not go...
Replies
Views
W
Hi, I have a Potterton Profile 40eL boiler which has recently developed a fault. From a cold...
Replies
Views
M
Hi looking for some advice regarding my shower, it gravity fed and run with a pump. When the...
  • Micro1964
  • Latest:
  • Micro1964
Replies
Views
Micro1964
M
M
Hello, I'm a newcomer to this site and to g.c.h. as well, so having great difficulty knowing how...
  • moonjiver
  • Latest:
  • moonjiver
Replies
Views
moonjiver
M
R
Any1 know the rules about fitting a boiler in an under stairs cupboard?
Replies
Views
A
I live in a 2 bed victorian house with one bathroom, (separate shower and separate bath) and 3...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
M
Hi, If anyone has any suggestions I'd be really grateful... We have just had the bathroom...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
D
Hi, I hope somebody can give me a clue, although I stress I have no intention of trying to...
  • daisydogbear
  • Latest:
  • daisydogbear
Replies
Views
daisydogbear
D
E
Hi We've just bought a flat and in the kitchen, right near the window and about a foot or less...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
A
I have a baxi bermuda back boiler, the electronic version. It kept cutting out after a new zone...
Replies
Views
arrumac
A
N
Have been fitting Vokera Unicas and mynutes and they seem to be coming to an end so wondering...
  • neily01
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
O
Hi, Please could someone advise me! Problem - Ground floor bathroom intermittent sewage smell...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, went to recommission a heating system yesterday and found a faulty fan on the boiler so...
Replies
Views
D
my rayburn 480k oil fired makes a whirring sound like a ratchet when cooker is switched on. It...
  • dickyqc
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hey chaps, I need to connect into a tee of a terrain soil stack and am wondering if this iw...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
B
Any advice to what is wrong with this boiler, it was working fine last night but this morning it...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
Hi all i have a intergas combi compact hre 36/30 which has started to play up my problem is it...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back