Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
Hi guys, For the past few days I've noticed water dripping from the bottom of the boiler in the...
  • The Dandy Don
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, What are your top essential tools for boiler servicing? Really want to make my life easier...
Replies
Views
E
Hi Guys, Im having an issue with the above boiler and would be very grateful if anyone could...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Dear Friends I am looking for a part for a toilet. The top fitting dual flush part has broken...
Replies
Views
S
Very simple question, ensure the ball valve is isolated on the f and e tank, open drain cock...
  • secret squirrel
  • Latest:
  • Kev the gas
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
A
My flat has a Pulsa Coil boiler, which only used to provide hot water by electric. No gas...
Replies
Views
P
I recently drained my system to remove and de sludge a radiator (I know I didn't need to drain...
  • Paul_griff
  • Latest:
  • Paul_griff
Replies
Views
Paul_griff
P
P
Good afternoon I had recently posted a thread in the arms about the excessive oil consumption...
Replies
Views
F
What are the best apps for boilers and fires that you can get for ipad and iphone. Or even the...
Replies
Views
F
hank-attack | eBay Follow link above
  • freeman1986
  • Latest:
  • freeman1986
Replies
Views
freeman1986
F
W
Hi I am looking for a service engineer able to cover a few jobs for me on a regular basis in the...
  • Wacker1960
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Hi guys, I'm new here, went to service a boiler, a Unidare 120? utility model,and very difficult...
Replies
Views
C
Hi In Bristol - if you'd like to quote me for this job pm me.
Replies
Views
cardigan
C
M
Hi. This may be a silly question but here goes anyway ! Is it cheaper to turn the boiler up...
  • mickey's mum
  • Latest:
  • mickey's mum
Replies
Views
mickey's mum
M
B
anyone in the Huddersfield area Lee has a boiler job needs doing asap. please ring him or pm here
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
G
Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place for this (please excuse me as I am new to the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
X
I'll post the cliffnotes before as it turned into a somewhat long post: * boiler died end of...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
D
I have a problem with a performa 24 he. The flame failure light is flashing. I think the pump is...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Got called out to service a Saunier Duval enviroplus F28 recently and noticed a lot of water...
  • Foodface
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
I have an oil burner (grant 50/90) plus a multi fuel stove for my heating system. I normally...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi, I live in student accommodation where we never really pay much attention to anything, but...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys Carrying out a landlord safety check today and I came across a wireless receiver just...
Replies
Views
mcniven
M
S
Hi folks, Apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking this. Please let me know if this...
Replies
Views
M
Hi can anyone steer me in the right direction on the best GAS boiler to run a 4 bed house it...
  • mebuild
  • Latest:
  • Heating-eng
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
P
Hi, ran out of heating oil, got tank refilled but no oil seems to be getting through to burner...
Replies
Views
S
Wondering if anybody could help me,having a problem with a 50/90 slimline kabin pak the boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
I have a linea 24 combi,central heating is fine but when i run a bath the boiler fires up but...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi, I recently moved into a new home and the radiators don't seem to be getting hot enough...
  • matt-the-plumb
  • Latest:
  • matt-the-plumb
Replies
Views
matt-the-plumb
M
C
Hi 1. What are the rules in terms of: 1. What is allowed and how for plumbing the bath and...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Guys I hope your all keeping well I would like a little advise from you on this subject if...
  • Richard at Home
  • Latest:
  • Richard at Home
Replies
Views
Richard at Home
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back