Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Currently working on new build flats. Building internals are of a timber construction with 100mm...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, if i install a downstairs toilet, connect soil pipe to existing waste ( 3m away), do I need...
Replies
Views
J
Having problems with Johnson & Starley Reno 30C boiler. The LCD is flashing 'E 5' or it could...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
Hi Guys I have 15 x 4" hepworth soil branchs for sale 4" Soil branch hepworth | eBay they are...
Replies
Views
khill
K
S
Hi, I have a Potterton Netaheat 16-22 that has been reliable and is serviced yearly. It has...
Replies
Views
T
I have a Worcester Heatslave 12/14 running 6 medium sized radiators in a small bungalow. System...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
M
Have one pipe heating system using solid fuel installed in a bunglow and was thinking about...
Replies
Views
C
Hello I had a new boiler installed (EcoTec pro 28) several months ago and new trv's on all...
  • Catherine123
  • Latest:
  • DirksPlumbing
Replies
Views
DirksPlumbing
D
C
So here is my question about my leaky ferolli boiler. The installer of my home boiler returned...
  • Carnegstar
  • Latest:
  • Carnegstar
Replies
Views
Carnegstar
C
B
I was looking at a job and was looking for some advice. The customer has a sealed oil c/h system...
Replies
Views
I went to a large building today the boiler has been in since it was built in 1964 it was an old...
Replies
Views
W
New poster, the boiler does not seem to ignite. The pressure is at 1 bar but it does not want to...
  • Wolvesal
  • Latest:
  • Worcester1
Replies
Views
Worcester1
W
We've had an Ideal Logic 30+ in place for 18mo ths, and after some teething probelms has ben...
Replies
Views
Worcester1
W
M
Hi we are heating a swimming pool using Glow worm 30 Hx boilers we have 1 pump fitted to the...
  • Marty123
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
P
Morning, just wondering if someone could offer an opinion. We are looking for a straight combi...
Replies
Views
B
Hi my friends got a remeha combi boiler theyve had problems with it from day one.now its 5 year...
Replies
Views
G
Evening all, was wondering if anybody knew where I could find on the web a piping diagram for a...
  • GasManMike
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
T
Hi I need a combi boiler replacement what boiler would you recommend? semi-detached...
  • trypod
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Ideal classic FF250 boiler Lifestyle LP522 control Dear All, would appreciate any...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I am hoping someone can give me a bit of advice. I've just got a new Sandringham close...
Replies
Views
V
Hi there I have a leak from my boiler :sweatdrop: (Biasi 24s) and it appears to be dropping...
Replies
Views
O
Hi. I moved into a newly built property 10 months ago. We have had a few leaks recently. My...
Replies
Views
W
Why do they use copper oil pipe underground? I understand protect above ground and I understand...
Replies
Views
Hi there and some advise please, i am doing the donkey work on a house refurb, and now have got...
Replies
Views
Any one any experience with this
  • RGII79
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I do some work for a letting agent. Got called to a property with poor heating and hot water. A...
  • AllyBongo
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
My Worcester Bosch boiler (installed less than 2 years ago) appears to go out completed as if...
Replies
Views
Scott
S
R
Good morning This is my first post and I have zero plumbing experience so please excuse any...
  • Richs99
  • Latest:
  • Koogatubac
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
G
Hi All, I just wondered if anyone had comments/advice regarding the above model central heating...
  • GaryTheGolfer
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
About a month ago I posted a thread about connecting plastic to cast iron soil pipe. Into the...
2 3
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back