Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
I have an annual contract through Corgi and have just had a first service? Took the front cover...
  • DIYnovice
  • Latest:
  • DIYnovice
Replies
Views
DIYnovice
D
B
Hi guys, fitted a toilet yesterday, anyway, seat that came with toilet is a slightly new...
  • beesley121
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
T
Bought a traditional style close coupled toilet (£89 Cooke & Lewis Bainbridge) from B&Q -got out...
Replies
Views
K
Hi can any one give any advise on the best way to fit a low loss header and if i actually need...
Replies
Views
T
A
I diagnosed the problem in 2 mins, magnetic proximity switch not energised for DHW. Ok, lets...
Replies
Views
M
i have a leaking valve on one of thr radiators ,do i jst shut down boiler and open a drain...
  • mike clarke
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
I was wondering if anyone knows any spares supplie that will supply spares to Ireland at decent...
  • bright spark
  • Latest:
  • gasmeter
Replies
Views
gasmeter
G
D
Hi, I'm wondering what proper plumbers think my best option for a new boiler is. I had a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'll be getting a plumber round to do this work when we get to it. I'd just like a bit of...
Replies
Views
doracake
D
B
I am going CRAZY! There is a leak in the toilet probably because one of the washers has gone...
Replies
Views
Mike40
M
little help guys, installed one of these boilers and since it doesnt have a pressure guage it...
  • GQuigley67
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
D
Hi, I'm looking to get a boiler installed and a soil pipe altered. I'm in Fife. Details here...
  • doracake
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
A
i am about to construct a conservatory on the back of my house but my boiler is on an internal...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Been away for a while, returned home to a small issue. Not really bothering me...
Replies
Views
Has anyone of you guys installed, serviced, repaired, Intergas boilers? Are they any good...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
I fitted a boiler for a friend in 2004 (Ideal Classic) in the loft. (I am Gas Safe Reg !). He is...
Replies
Views
Tradesmen nowadays seem to favour work trousers rather than a boilersuit. i'am from the old...
Replies
Views
W
Afternoon, I am looking to put a full width single story extension on the rear of my 1930's...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, we've had a few problems with our Valiant boiler which mainly consisted of fuses going in...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone, hoping someone can advise me. I recently installed a new close coupled toilet...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
C
Does anyone know what is legally required regarding electrical bonding to pipework under the...
Replies
Views
The local council are sponsoring a scrappage scheme which an householder has just informed me on...
Replies
Views
B
Hello im a newby that is getting pretty deperate wit an intermittent problem with my DHW and CH...
Replies
Views
L
I heard on the grapevine that you can approach councils direct and get a slice of there of...
  • lambchop
  • Latest:
  • Phoenix Heating
Replies
Views
Phoenix Heating
P
Hi guys, dunno if you have all heard of a site called boilergiude.co.uk but it works by...
Replies
Views
R
do all of you chaps register your boiler installations?. after reading some threads i couldn't...
  • REDSAW
  • Latest:
  • Kev the gas
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
F
I have a complicated soil stack to do and am a bit worried about the venting of it. The house...
Replies
Views
franky
F
D
Hi all i am about to replace a old cast iron soil stack and was wondering what is the best way...
  • Dave Walker
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
wondering how you guys started out in this side of the market. as an experienced installer for...
Replies
Views
S
Changed the pump recently.Problem with the pump delay board. Changed this! Pump operating ok now...
Replies
Views
s5shug
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back