Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Hi, this is my first post. My background is as a brickie then general builder, with an ability...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
Does any one know if a boiler can be fitted over the kitchen sink ? ceilings a 3m high , so...
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
F
I've just set up a plumbing company and have been running it for six months. All is going well...
Replies
Views
any one with manual for potterton flamingo 40 ,thx !
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Hi, My boiler has had no expansion valve for 18 months now. A plumber said it needed a remote...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
J
I recently had a kitchen extension done meaning I needed to re-site the boiler from its original...
  • Jobo74
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Morning everybody I am interested in buying a first (top) floor floor victorian maisonette (one...
Replies
Views
There is no fused spur next to combi boiler, i assume the boiler, clock and stat are wired to a...
Replies
Views
Grant vortex eco 15/21 2yrs old condensing oil boiler for sale, think they ar over the £1000...
Replies
Views
C
I have a 24i junior worcester bosch boiler and the red fault light is slow flashing when I...
Replies
Views
colinjm
C
I have done a power flush and the mis said to run boiler at around 50degrees. However, when i...
  • Deleted member 32524
  • Latest:
  • jase158
Replies
Views
jase158
J
R
Hi all, I have a job coming up soon to change trvs on a system with a boilermate 2. Not had...
  • ryanlee
  • Latest:
  • Kev the gas
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
T
Hi there Im new to this forum and extremely impressed on the scope, depth and advice of all...
  • tommi200
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
C
On a boiler over 30kw that has a 15mm gas connection, how can you calculate pressure loss of the...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
M
Hi all. I ran out of oil right before some more was delivered. I have bled air out before, but...
Replies
Views
aladin
A
P
Has anyone heard of these i fitted one on a field trial. i managed to borrow a few spares but i...
  • P4ULT
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
T
I have a Worcester combi oil fired boiler about 10 years old that has been working ok but...
Replies
Views
lance
L
E
Hi, it looks like my boiler has packed up and needs to be replaced, so I'm about to contact as...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
I
Hello, I have a friend who has the above boiler about 4 years old. Problem with the 60 light...
  • ianfoster
  • Latest:
  • ianfoster
Replies
Views
ianfoster
I
hey guys, i have calculated rad sizes, how many KW do u add on for hot water when sizing the...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Evening all, had a phone call last night from a landlord saying that BG had gone to his renter &...
Replies
Views
D
Please use this forum to discuss all things Oil and Solid fuel..
Replies
Views
D
G
Hi can anyone explain to me in simple terms about testing this on multimeter with out blowing...
Replies
Views
Coleve
C
C
On a boiler without a integral filling loop, can the filling loop be fitted in a location other...
Replies
Views
J
hi very informative and helpful site by the way. im a fully qualified plumber, ie not a nugget...
Replies
Views
had a customer phone me asking if i could service a remeha boiler, i said yes no problem. I have...
Replies
Views
G
hi people, need help! i drained down heating system (rads) when i filled system back up via the...
Replies
Views
B
I may sound a bit thick here but i have been a site plumber for 11 year and have never priced up...
Replies
Views
M
I have used a flexible connector on my toilet, but i cannot get it to work and it leaks. i have...
  • marsaday
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Sure this has been mentioned before, but how about a seaprate section for oil heating? There's...
  • WHPES
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back