Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
allright everyone Happy new year. just a quick question went to do a landload cerf today, New...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
P
Hi all, I am probably going to answer my own question here but would just like to see...
  • paul39
  • Latest:
  • handsomejackuk
Replies
Views
handsomejackuk
H
S
Hi gang, I live in an electric only apartment with a Megaflo standing boiler. It has 2 heating...
Replies
Views
M
As above. ferroli optimax HE31 boiler with a fault code F47?? I have goggled and read the...
  • Mikewalling
  • Latest:
  • micksom
Replies
Views
micksom
M
A
Hi there, First post. I am currently in the process of deciding which boiler to have...
  • alisyed1
  • Latest:
  • Yorkshire Jim
Replies
Views
Yorkshire Jim
Y
M
Hi I need a std combi for a small 2 bed terrace. I was thinking of getting a main combi...
  • marsaday
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
I have a Glow-worm back boiler (9 yrs old). Recently had problem radiators not heating up. Have...
  • mike1952
  • Latest:
  • mcniven
Replies
Views
mcniven
M
G
Please help! No burner light so no heating or hot water! Front panel has been taken off. It has...
Replies
Views
GEE2403
G
S
Hi there I have an Ariston A24 combi boiler that on the coldest day of the year (up to date)...
  • Scott Ellis
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
K
i have a glow worm 50ff boiler that supplies the heating and hot water. I noticed earlier that...
  • kevin0410
  • Latest:
  • tizintit
Replies
Views
tizintit
T
A
Hi, I wonder if anybody may be able to offer some advice with the following issue. I have...
Replies
Views
Apacs
A
C
Hi, I am new on here today and hope someone can advise me. I have a Worcester 240 RSF...
Replies
Views
S
ive been havin problems with air in my pipes since the Remeha boiler was fitted, and i constant...
  • steph0603
  • Latest:
  • casaco
Replies
Views
casaco
C
J
Hi, My boiler has sprung a leak. I've opened up the outer cover then taken off the inner...
Replies
Views
K
I have had the usual problem of the diverter valve leaking and shorting the actuator out. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Ravenheat 100. CH works fine but when i turn on the hot tap the water runs cold for...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I am new on here and at the end of my tether with this boiler. It was fitted around 10...
  • richie rex
  • Latest:
  • richie rex
Replies
Views
richie rex
R
J
I'm hoping can shed some light on an issue i've came across with my boiler. Its pretty new...
Replies
Views
F
Evening gents I have just got back from a Boilermate 2000 cylinder that has split and needs...
Replies
Views
F
I have a Worcester-Bosch greenstar boiler which is approximately 4 years old, I know absolutely...
  • fly7471
  • Latest:
  • marko72
Replies
Views
marko72
M
G
was just curious and wondering does the boiler above have a pump over run device ? any help...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I am currently renting out a property tempoarirly while i am away. I have a Ravenheat...
  • mahadev
  • Latest:
  • mahadev
Replies
Views
mahadev
M
W
Hi all, first post so please go easy. Had a look through the forums but couldnt find an answer...
  • wkinedward
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
A
Hi, I live in a one bed flat and have a sealed central heating system with 4 rads and a Vaillant...
Replies
Views
aitchpp
A
Hi all. Just fitted a customers own boiler yesterday, badged as a Lamborghini but looks like a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, Suddenly steam started to come out of the brass release valve on the top of my boiler...
  • Baxi Megaflow
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
R
Hi all New to the forum and having problems with my Alpha CD32C. On Sunday evening we had the...
Replies
Views
P
hi i understand the longest run you can have on soil is 6 metres (horizontally), but what about...
  • plumber89
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
R
Hi there! I just came back from holidays, during which I left the heating low twice a day and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Looking for a little advise to make sure I'm not being told rubbish we’ve had some building...
Replies
Views
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back