Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi all, It's a Warmflow 70/90 System boiler - I had to drain the system down to replace some...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
N
Hi All I have a Worcester 28I RSF Boiler quite old it has started to have the following issue...
Replies
Views
Hardy1
H
Hey fellers, lately, i have been building up lots of pipes. I am just wondering what you guys go...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • sparra1100
2 3
Replies
Views
sparra1100
S
J
I have recently had a new Halstead ACE HE24 combi boiler fitted which has a fault. The...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
My boiler has started making noises on start up 1st thing in the morning for about 30mins then...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, I am new to this but a bit desperate for advice on my Worcester greenstar30si boiler.I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone, getting the keys to our new house in the next few days and I'm pretty sure the C/H...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
We have a Glow Worm 60ff Ultimate boiler. 14 yrs old ish Two weeks ago called a plumber because...
Replies
Views
Hardy1
H
Does anyone experience problems with these? Over the last year I have been called out to about...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
T
3 year old installation with a Greenstar 24 Ri and Sunvic S plan controls. Occasionally the pump...
  • tel.54
  • Latest:
  • mmi4790
Replies
Views
mmi4790
M
T
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and not a pro plumber but a retired engineer so can handle tools...
Replies
Views
P
B
Hi Guys, I live in a flat, a very very old building with 10 ft ceilings. I have an...
  • BowiesBabe
  • Latest:
  • BowiesBabe
Replies
Views
BowiesBabe
B
L
hi can any body help me i have no moter or ignition it just buzzes then locks out ,but if i...
  • lindsay 5
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
9am my phone rings customer after a power flush ! customer signed up with them on 18/11/2011...
Replies
Views
B
been called to a boiler today as british gas did an ID on it as it was on a contract and been...
Replies
Views
P
Hello All Have Worcester Greenstar he 30 boiler, loosing pressurer about half a bar a night. I...
  • peter wilson
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Dear Friends I have a combi boiler at my house and when it was installed 5 years ago (Worcester...
Replies
Views
M
I am looking for Boiler Fault Finding courses in or around Glasgow. Please inform or recommend...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
G
Hi all, any suggestions for a good reliable, (as cheap as possible) combi boiler with at least...
Replies
Views
E
I moved house and had a new Worcester combi oil boiler installed a few months ago. It lost...
  • Eriskay
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
J
Two or three years ago, I fitted a new siphon to the wall mounted toilet cistern in my bathroom...
  • John Boy
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Went to an oil leak today on a Camray 5 combi. Was there in January, pump leaking, no new pump...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
L
Hi.....i hope someone can help me ?? I have an oil fired back boiler and the safety light (red)...
  • LINDSEKI
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
I have just had a new bathroom installed and there is a drain smell that now comes from the new...
Replies
Views
E
D
replacing a Vailiant turbomax 282, what is the equivalent Vailiant condensing boiler ? There...
  • Derrick229
  • Latest:
  • Derrick229
Replies
Views
Derrick229
D
J
Hi We have a Gledhill Boilermate OV A Class Thermal store twinned with an Ideal Icos condensing...
Replies
Views
I remember someone posted about these a year ago and the one they were asked to install was over...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
B
heres some pics of a fit we done recently its a twin coil cylinder fed of a oil worcester camray...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
C
hi suddenly last night the hot water stopped working on my main 30 he boiler. the heating is...
  • colio74
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
S
Hello All, I am new to forum and need advice on replacing my now defunct (20 years old) heat...
  • sanjay
  • Latest:
  • Kev the gas
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back