Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Well, this seems to be a hard question to answer. From the regs, it seems that i can, as long...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • fuzzy
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
O
Hi, A neighbour has asked me to look at a radiator that is cold in the middle. I assume this is...
Replies
Views
owington
O
J
Please help, I bought a Baxi inset fire and boiler 2 years ago which is still under warranty...
Replies
Views
J
C
...Went into work this morning and found the bowl in the middle toilet of three bone dry with...
Replies
Views
H
Need advice on which boiler to replace an carradon ideal mexico super c75. Been advised a Baxi...
Replies
Views
S
I have a customer from hell, the guy is so pig headed when you try to tell him that there is no...
Replies
Views
R
Hi everyone. I have a bit of dilemma with a job from one of my customers. One house with 5...
  • rodders09
  • Latest:
  • DalesPlumbing
Replies
Views
DalesPlumbing
D
G
My plumbers mate has recently asked if he can have the boilers for scrap to make his money up as...
Replies
Views
W
Dear all just about to have a new heat only boiler fitted in three bed house (old house no...
  • wildhorses
  • Latest:
  • shorticus
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
N
Hi all, I'm feeling rather sheepish as I should have done my homework weeks ago, as you shall...
  • NorfolkBumpkin
  • Latest:
  • piperjoe
Replies
Views
piperjoe
P
M
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum so heres a quick hello. Right........onto the problem. I have a...
Replies
Views
broggo
B
M
Hi, sorry for what will be a trivial question to a seasoned plumber, but I've just purchased a...
  • milleniumaire
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
I look after about ten rented houses which have several different makes of boiler. I am not gas...
Replies
Views
srktech
S
M
Hello - Please can you help? I'm not familiar with radiators are all and don't do much DIY so...
  • milkmaid1510
  • Latest:
  • FlowthenReturn
Replies
Views
FlowthenReturn
F
J
I've a Keston C36, 4 years old and had nothing but problems with it, almost from day 1. Last...
Replies
Views
R
Anybody know anything or fitted an Intergas boiler.
  • Rich66
  • Latest:
  • vinniethecat
Replies
Views
vinniethecat
V
P
I've had to get access to my toilet cistern in my vanity unit in the bathroom, I got the front...
  • peteeyres
  • Latest:
  • peteeyres
Replies
Views
peteeyres
P
G
Recently serviced a Baxi 552 / GF Super combination. Existing ventilation was floor grille which...
Replies
Views
P
been to a ferroli he 26 today the boiler was fitted 2months ago and the heat exchanger looks...
  • peter73
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi guys, I have a problem with my British Gas RD628 boiler (Worcester 28 Si MKII), the gas...
  • MightyRed99
  • Latest:
  • MightyRed99
Replies
Views
MightyRed99
M
D
Twin-coil central-heating diagram I badly need a diagram for connecting/fitting a twin-coil...
Replies
Views
dochara
D
S
Hey, I have a boiler that's a Worcester 28i junior combi boiler, installed less than a year ago...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and would greatly appreciate your help! Have an Ariston...
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
A
Hi, as title boiler dropped below 1bar and light started to flash so was was toped up but now...
Replies
Views
T
B
Hi all, Having a new combi fitted in a few days and have a couple of questions, which i tought...
Replies
Views
P
Hi just got a customer complaining he is having to fill his boiler Daily.When central heating...
  • proelitegas
  • Latest:
  • shorticus
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
M
Hi all. Just wondered if anyone out there has any up to date info about this combi boiler.I've...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all this is my first post. I have just started on my own doing plumbing and heating. I have...
Replies
Views
P
I no lots fit them now but do you think when the legislation to only fit A rated boilers comes...
  • plumbster3456
  • Latest:
  • jncalderc
Replies
Views
jncalderc
J
P
I'm having a new boiler installed to replace my exceedingly reliable (and still working) 25-yr...
  • p7777m
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back