Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
V
i'm 36 ,a plumber since 17,did 5 day oftec boiler servicing course about 5 years ago,wasn't...
  • vikingmark
  • Latest:
  • vikingmark
Replies
Views
vikingmark
V
S
has anyone fitted the alpha in-tec x combi anyone no much about them are they reliable ,are...
  • sparra1100
  • Latest:
  • sparra1100
Replies
Views
sparra1100
S
D
hi, got a drayton LP241 digital timer cutting out (powered up + disconnected from system, does...
Replies
Views
DavidN
D
D
Hi guys, I'm not a plumber or heating person but a client I'm working with may soon have a...
Replies
Views
DanLew
D
S
The burner on our warmflow boiler, ( reillo ), seems to have a mind of it's own, when the room...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
T
Hi, Recently on the advice of a plumber we moved our oil tank level from above the level of the...
  • thediscobison
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
2 3
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
S
I'm trying to decide which type of 24 combi to have fitted (for a one bed top floor flat). Our...
Replies
Views
Staten
S
S
Hi there. I'm taking on a building which has recently had a new soil stack installed...
  • skwdenyer
  • Latest:
  • skwdenyer
Replies
Views
skwdenyer
S
Popped to my local B&Q this morning for some sand and cement to patch a flue up, In my local...
  • Halesowen1
  • Latest:
  • tbone
Replies
Views
tbone
T
S
I'm just renovating a house with a bathroom and shower room. I'd like a boiler that provides a...
  • Spada01
  • Latest:
  • Spada01
Replies
Views
Spada01
S
A
Hi, I have a Ferroli Falcon boiler I have an intermittent issue with my combi boiler. It...
Replies
Views
Anyone fitted any electric combi's or any other electric boilers?? Whats the thoughts? How's...
Replies
Views
C
Normally I stick to Glowworm out of choice, but I have a job where i'm restricted for space. And...
Replies
Views
Chris H
C
C
Hi all! I'm new on here, and have very little knowledge of plumbing, so please bear with me...
Replies
Views
cal76
C
N
Hi there, been trying to balance my rads today. Discovered that all 6 rads upstairs heat up very...
  • nervous123
  • Latest:
  • fuzzy
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
N
I Have an ECA Confeo Premix CP24 combi boiler. Supplied and fitted in Nov 2008 it has been fine...
Replies
Views
N
M
Any1 come accross split cyclinder coils with newish cyclinder! I was called to a job where the...
Replies
Views
I have an elderly customer who just wants a decent wooden toilet seat that doesn't move around...
Replies
Views
T
M
Hello everyone. I have a valiant bolier. The heating is fine. But when showering or any taps...
  • masterdineen
  • Latest:
  • masterdineen
Replies
Views
masterdineen
M
L
I have a central heating system with a baxi bermuda 552 back boiler and for several years it has...
  • lins192
  • Latest:
  • maddfridge
Replies
Views
maddfridge
M
J
Hi out there... My boiler is losing pressure over a day or 2. I've read lots of the posts on...
Replies
Views
mikimac
M
J
Hi my fiancee and I have just bought our first house together and in it was a glow worm 24cxi...
  • jamesiv
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
G
Hi all Ive got a job next week to install this boiler and was wondering whether its ok to do...
Replies
Views
H
hi i have a baisi 28 when i run the dhw it gets warm but not hot the boiler keeps cutting in...
Replies
Views
hogdog
H
S
Hi Hope someone can help as I am going through one of those periods at the moment that...
Replies
Views
D
Hi everyone. I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me out with this one. My soil stack has...
Replies
Views
T
Heating comes on when room stat off , demand for hot water only. Heating travering up the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am in the middle of re-doing the down-stairs Loo, I am fitting fitted bathroom Furniture...
Replies
Views
R
I have a WB Greenstar 30 HE.It is 6 years old.I have 4 rads downstairs 2 0f which are new in the...
  • Ralphmalph
  • Latest:
  • Ralphmalph
Replies
Views
Ralphmalph
R
B
Mother inlaw as had a combi for a while now, anyway she phoned me earlier asking if i knew why...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back