Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
We have a Worcester Bosch greenstar boiler approx 5 years old. During the summer we have...
Replies
Views
Peach533
P
R
I'm experiencing a problem with my toilet where the toilet double flushes. It flushes once (you...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Rant Rant Rant It seems that EVERY time I get asked to look at one of these it's like opening a...
Replies
Views
R
Ok I have a honeywell smartfit s plan ( 2 x 2 portvales, cylinderstat,pump,programmer )...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have recently been to a customers property who has been having a problem with a leak from...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Baxi System 35/60 boiler Used to work ok in warm weather but as its got colder last winter...
Replies
Views
S
when hot water tap on my radiator goes warm, any one can help me about it? plz
Replies
Views
C
M
i have potterton 16-22 boiler whih was find untl a few days when i switched on heating and water...
Replies
Views
R
hi our dinosaur boiler which when it works is great is having a senior moment! (1975 Thorn)...
  • Rustywhiskers
  • Latest:
  • Rustywhiskers
Replies
Views
Rustywhiskers
R
R
hi need to replace existing 35 yr old floor standing boiler which is in its own cupboard with...
  • Rustywhiskers
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
L
Hi there... I have just bought a lovely wood stove from the 1930's, (France or Belgium), it's...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Hi, My boiler fires when hot water called for but doesn't when central heating called for. I...
Replies
Views
B
hello, took a look at a friends boiler last week that wasnt firing on CH, went in thinking...
  • bob the plumber
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
G
hello, i tried to turn the heating on for the first time after the summer break and now the top...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
First post, hope this goes ok.... Anyway I bought 2 trend concealed cistern toilets for my...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
just had a call from a customer..when boiler stat reaches temp burner turns off and pressure on...
  • proelitegas
  • Latest:
  • bob the plumber
Replies
Views
bob the plumber
B
I
I'm looking for a replacement wireless programmable thermostat for my WB 30CDi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
I
B
Hi I'm a new user to this site and I'm just looking for everyone's opinion on the above combi...
Replies
Views
C
We have a Siemens RDJ10 thermostat controlling the times when our Glowworm boiler is switched...
Replies
Views
C
D
Hi guys, I am choosing to install in my project homework a worcestor-bosch 15i System boiler...
  • Damon Apple
  • Latest:
  • Damon Apple
Replies
Views
Damon Apple
D
D
Gents, having just moved into a new house there is an ideal classic boiler and a Sunvic SP50...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
I
Hi, I would like to install a boiler stove instead of the open fireplace. I would like to link...
Replies
Views
ireland
I
M
I have an ideal Icos HE 15 boiler. Today heard gurgling noise from flue in garden. Also had...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
T
Hi i have a Vaillant Eco Tech Plus 381 combination boiler and only had it for a week and it has...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
E
Hello I have a 3-4 year old worcester bosch CD27 condensing boiler with Drayton Digistat+2RF...
Replies
Views
crashndie
C
A
Hi everyone. I have a boiler (Alpha HE CB33) that's working fine but whenever it starts up it...
  • Aidan Kane
  • Latest:
  • Steve @ TheHeatingHub
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
T
Hi there. I'm replacing an existing toilet in our downstairs cloakroom. The soil connector on...
  • TheRealRobG
  • Latest:
  • sheff paul
Replies
Views
sheff paul
S
F
Hello chaps I'm new to the plumbing forumn usually use electricians one I'm a spark by trade but...
  • Farmelectrics
  • Latest:
  • Farmelectrics
Replies
Views
Farmelectrics
F
J
Hi, In my central heating system the oil burner seems to be over riding the clock/timer. The...
Replies
Views
E
Hello, can anyone offer advice here. We have a Potterton wall mounted gas boiler which has an...
  • eskimobob
  • Latest:
  • That Extra Mile
Replies
Views
That Extra Mile
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back