Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
There is lots of verdigris on the pipe near my boiler. Is it O.K?
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
N
Hello, I need a Grant Multipass 70-90 Kitchen model oil fired boiler. They are no longer made...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
G
Hi all Just asking your advice about installing this brand of boilers. Do any of you know if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Our gas boiler will heat the radiators really well but doesn't produce any hot water we...
  • 40wattbulb
  • Latest:
  • 40wattbulb
Replies
Views
40wattbulb
R
Hello All, I have searched for advice regarding noisy boilers and at first thought my problem...
Replies
Views
R
H
Having just installed TRVs on my CH system, I have been wondering about how I get the best and...
Replies
Views
J
Ideal Standard SE18 starting problemHi, I have an Ideal Standard SE18 boiler. For the past 3...
Replies
Views
N
Hi there, I am trying to get in the breakdown side and learn some stuff. I have to go to a...
  • nysk2008
  • Latest:
  • nysk2008
Replies
Views
nysk2008
N
B
Hi, The Potterton Suprima HE (5 years old) boiler is attached to a brand new Telford Tempest...
  • benjahman
  • Latest:
  • benjahman
Replies
Views
benjahman
B
are you allowed to install a gas boiler in a living room or just not recommended and then put in...
Replies
Views
whats your opinion on builders wanting to use second hand boilers, do all the central heating...
  • desrob
  • Latest:
  • spooney54
Replies
Views
spooney54
S
H
Hello fella's bit of a long shot question but here goes. I am starting work with a company...
  • hiretools
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
S
If I wanted a gas/heating engineer to fit an combi boiler, what questions can I ask him? I mean...
  • snash1039
  • Latest:
  • gaspastemania
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
Does anyone have the above flu available or know where I can get one please? Lou
Replies
Views
P
I am looking at purchasing the vailliant ecotec pro 28 boiler. I have seen two pack one with a...
  • philipcooepr
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Portable oil fired hot air blower / space heater for sale. You will need to make a new flue...
Replies
Views
A
Been told that heat pads need changing in my boiler every year. trying to find out what they are...
Replies
Views
alex01
A
S
toilet is on solid concrete ground floor. The old toilet soil pipe came up from the ground and...
Replies
Views
S
P
hi, just fitting a bathroom suite and as usual the waste pipe for the wc is going through the...
  • plumber89
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
N
Hi all, Went to see a customer today and they are complaining about not enough HW, CH is slow...
  • nysk2008
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
E
This is a question asked purely out of curiosity. I recently had a hot water tank and immersion...
Replies
Views
easyt
E
L
Hi wonder if anyone can help I have a 2 year old pott proforma 24 boiler. and am getting an...
Replies
Views
M
a question for all the combi installers can you install a secondary hot water return on a...
  • mark_mc
  • Latest:
  • LegionellaSlave
Replies
Views
LegionellaSlave
L
C
Hi, If anyone can give me a bit of technical advice why my halstead Ace boiler wont give out hot...
Replies
Views
clint
C
E
Ive just finished wiring up a potterton promax boiler and read in the manual that no permanent...
  • egginyourface
  • Latest:
  • egginyourface
Replies
Views
egginyourface
E
M
hmmm for the last two days, we've had two showers where the hot water has cut out. We have a...
Replies
Views
G
Is there an actual oil safety certificate or is that another way of asking for a cd11 service...
Replies
Views
P
Got a custard who has an old glow worm floor stander which is connected to a flue liner in a...
Replies
Views
sparra1100
S
B
My mates oil burner keeps tripping the electric,i can find nothing wrong with burner or...
  • bigwave167
  • Latest:
  • bigwave167
Replies
Views
bigwave167
B
Jus went to a boiler fitted nine months ago which had an air pressure switch fault. Anyway after...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back