Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Just had a boiler fitted -- asked for and was told it would be a main class A boiler. Plumber...
2 3
Replies
Views
O
Ran tank low. Have added 200 litres but no oil flow getting to burner. What is the best way to...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
B
been to amtes today he just bought an old farm cottage ,i went to change bathroom but was...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
T
Hi everyone, In my hurry to go abroad for a few weeks, I forgot to turn off the gas supply to...
Replies
Views
I
Have looked at the pro's and cons of oil vs LPG and wondered if anyone has done the same? The...
Replies
Views
what fitting do i need to connect to the condensate waste from the boiler ?? I have 21.5mm pipe...
  • GQuigley67
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
B
anyone have any dealings with them they sent me a lead the mobile number was wrong and the...
Replies
Views
B
think we should continue behind closed doors
  • Barry98
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
J
Hi, I have noticed that when my heating timer is in standby - that the oil burner still comes...
  • jonnystewart
  • Latest:
  • kimbo
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
B
Hi folks We have an ariston boiler running our central heating system. The heating works...
Replies
Views
bazbo
B
going back to my old company where I will be installing about 3-5 boilers a week ,which mean...
Replies
Views
G
I have been installing boilers for a couple of years, but really struggle to get my head around...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Has anyone heard of an waste oil burner I have heard they can run on old engine oil, cooking oil...
  • steviep005
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
M
How was this done the old fashioned way? I ask because I have a customer who has 2 heat only...
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
S
no hot water from the taps, boiler not firing, although the rads work
  • seancarey
  • Latest:
  • Kev the gas
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
A
Hi all, I have a problem with my Ideal Icos HE18 Boiler. Went to put my heating on yesterday...
  • archie-noah
  • Latest:
  • archie-noah
Replies
Views
archie-noah
A
I'm sure most if not all GSR engineers on here have had this but i'm just wondering how...
Replies
Views
Had a problem with an oil burner today. Burner going to lockout and I found that the control...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
any body had the same experiance as me today wife car gearbox gone bought second hand one...
  • pjgas
  • Latest:
  • The Goose
Replies
Views
The Goose
T
hello everyone .I have too turn off the hot and cold supply too carry out plumbing and heating...
  • 11martin60
  • Latest:
  • andyg0507
Replies
Views
andyg0507
A
K
My mums 2 bed bungalow has a baxi back boiler. I want to replace it with a Worcester combi...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a listed barn conversion and through a process of elimination seem to have arrived at...
  • redbarnman
  • Latest:
  • desana
Replies
Views
desana
D
B
Hi All I live in Hereford in a 1930's 3 bed(large) bungalow with 2 bathrooms and am looking to...
  • Buster47
  • Latest:
  • Jamie Walker
Replies
Views
Jamie Walker
J
M
just fitted a new loo.when you flush the toilet the boiler fires up.the guy i going bush.any help?
  • mrplumberman
  • Latest:
  • oneim
Replies
Views
oneim
O
J
I would be very interested to get some feedback from installers doing wood pellet boilers, which...
  • jimplumb
  • Latest:
  • desana
Replies
Views
desana
D
Have Fitted A Logic Heat 18 boiler with Honeywell ST9420C Wireless enabled programmer and a...
  • 77rich77
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
W
is it straight forward to replace a combi boiler, obviously not doing the gas, but leaving that...
  • wlinton66
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
does anyone know of a close couple toilet that will fit without using a piece of 3 x 3 behind...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I am wondering the best way to connect in my backboiler to the Hot Water tank and rads. I...
Replies
Views
Scottvan
S
S
I live in a block of purpose built flats. My problem is that whenever i flush the toilet there...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back