Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
N
I'm hoping that some of you can help. Now can anyone let me know what the situation is with a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi Just had a couple of questions about a baxi bermuda back boiler. I havent had too much...
Replies
Views
royston
R
B
Ok so my water is barely heating up at all and I had a look thro the inspection window in the...
Replies
Views
D
hi guys can anyone give me an answer to this???? we are changing our boiler from a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi there, im having touble with my oil boiler. The fuse keeps on blowing all the time, even...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Is anyone ripping out a old combi in the southport or surounding area i can pick up to use for...
Replies
Views
E
Can I anyone help - I have a dual flush toilet and the tank wont fill unless my wife(!) wobbles...
  • edwardpeck
  • Latest:
  • edwardpeck
Replies
Views
edwardpeck
E
Is it possible to use a System (i.e sealed system) as an Open Vent Boiler? The pressure gauge...
Replies
Views
A
Hi y'all, I have my hot water set to heat up twice a day and I've noticed that my boiler (not a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi guys, Just qualified in my gas having been working in the trade for three years with...
  • bob the plumber
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
F
looking for a good boiler for a friend but has to be 15mm supply thanks
Replies
Views
J
My query relates to a plumbing course question. What type of system would you most likely use...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
A
hi all. ive got worcester 28i junior boiler that is 7 yrs old and its developed a fault which is...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
M
Hi, Please can someone point me in the right direction? I have a central heating system fitted...
Replies
Views
dusty
D
C
Hi, I'm a total novice at plumbing so please be kind! I have a downstairs toilet with a cold...
  • cerbera84
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
K
We're redoing our utility room to have a run across the wall of a washing machine on the left...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, After nursing our Halstead Ace High over the last few years it's time to have it...
Replies
Views
G
QUick question do you guys charge more money to fit bigger boilers , say anything over 30 kw for...
  • gaspastemania
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
C
Any advice appreciated got a job.with runs of 3 toilets connecting into vertical stack. When the...
Replies
Views
camfish
C
D
Hi, I have currently been working on a house system which has been empty and drained down for a...
Replies
Views
deafman
D
G
Hi, Hopefully someone will be able to answer this please, please see the attached picture, the...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I just moved into a house with an old unvented HW system which is powered by a system boiler...
  • Leon Hurst
  • Latest:
  • J c stokes
Replies
Views
J c stokes
J
G
Can anyone advise, please? My britony combi SE 100 boiler, installed in 2001, seems to work...
  • Gregorian
  • Latest:
  • Gregorian
Replies
Views
Gregorian
G
S
Hi all i have a customer who is having an extension built, he has an existing back boiler which...
  • samtheplumber
  • Latest:
  • samtheplumber
Replies
Views
samtheplumber
S
D
Hi Everyone, Can have some of your opinions on either of these two boiler, which may be better...
Replies
Views
T
Hi folks, new on here but been reading the forums as a guest with great interest.... Am about...
Replies
Views
JeffD
J
A
Been asked to price for the rest of the plumbing, as a firm are coming to install the Biomass...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I have an Ideal Standard Classic LXFF that runs on Calor Gas. When the heating switches on...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Guys Ive been asked to remove a back boile and replace it with a combi. Not been round to...
Replies
Views
hi all, have not installed any boilers before and still in training strictly speaking, i just...
  • bluesky
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back