Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
Hi I work for BG at the mo but I need to do a private install can i register the boiler using...
  • gasleak
  • Latest:
  • aceservicing
Replies
Views
aceservicing
A
J
Hello all I don’t know if anyone can help me, I have ideal classic boiler I would like to know...
Replies
Views
jay b
J
S
I've been trying find good information about leaky toilets - what do I mean and why? Well there...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, am in need of some help. I have checked all the posts on kettling and am not sure if...
Replies
Views
T
i have the above boiler and when i am using the hot water after the water has been flowing for a...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
D
Hi, First time on the forum here. We are looking for either a Vailant EcoTech Plus 837 or a...
Replies
Views
First time on here gents so go easy! Turned up to a lovely Wolf combi today never seeing one...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm thinking of replacing my old bare copper tank with one of these when it goes up in the...
Replies
Views
Got to install one of these tomorrow. Just looking at the online manual how do you check the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
R
ok chaps, need a little of advice for tommorrow please.! i am going to rip out this back boiler...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
B
got to do a boiler change replacing a glow worm ultimate 4 pipe boiler .the house layout is a...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
M
GCN: 41407 46 Going to look at this next week. Cust just text me the details can't tracK down...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
B
the performa not the wife:shocked: shocked how dirty the heat exchanger is? this is normal for a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, Got a syphonic toilet but dosent suck out the contents of the pan like it should(as seen...
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
S
Hi everyone does anyone know of good websites or books available in regarding of solid fuel...
Replies
Views
C
Does anyone have any idea where there are any certified courses on boiler fault finding (combi...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
Worcester bosch highflow 400 -10 years old If we run the hot water for more than a sinkful the...
Replies
Views
I
we have the a viessman vitodens 100 system boiler,it is not heating up the pressurised cylinder...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
T
Hi I've installed about five hundred or so Baxi 105e and he boilers over the last ten years and...
Replies
Views
grimmster
G
Boilers broken down folks :( no heating or hot water, it stays on the pilot light and when i try...
  • GQuigley67
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
B
Greetings! It feels a sense of pleasure in Introducing ourselves as a Boiler insallation &...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
H
Hi guys, wonder if anyone can help me. My boiler keeps clicking on and off. It is a it is a...
  • Hanroberts86
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
T
Hi, I have a quick question regarding plumbing in a Washing machine. Our boiler is mounted on...
Replies
Views
M
Big dilema on this...As not too busy... Done a couple of small jobs for a letting agent. They...
Replies
Views
Marco
M
R
Have just changed toilet in upstairs bathroom, in a different position. Last night plumber came...
Replies
Views
Kimou
K
M
Hi chaps Got an Ariston combi boiler (no idea of model but its a big beast, wall mounted) been...
  • Marty32
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Just been browsing fleabay and came across this AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP OIL GAS BOILER REPLACEMENT...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Serviced a combi boiler today..but when I was about to test to working pressure on the boiler...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all i am relocating from london to aberdeen and am installing a new central heating system...
  • long-pass
  • Latest:
  • long-pass
Replies
Views
long-pass
L
N
Hi all, I am wondering if there is a rule of thumb that some of you use when sizing up for the...
Replies
Views
nysk2008
N
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back