Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
J
It's a few recent facts about boilers for the UK, you can add it to your blog using the code...
  • jameswarren11
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
recently got called out to a myson floor standing natural draught boiler. Very simple boilers...
Replies
Views
M
Need to use a long radius bend above ground. Can this brown stuff be painted..?
  • marshr02
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
D
I believe that I know the answer to this question but best to get a second opinion..... It is...
Replies
Views
dwooler
D
D
Hi could any one explain as to why when I empty the bath or basin the toilet starts to bubble up...
  • Dom38
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
S
Hi guys Need a bit of help please Recently went with GS engineer to service a customers boiler...
Replies
Views
A
I have a Chaff & Maury boiler, the flame keeps cutting out after a few minutes of the shower...
Replies
Views
W0ZZA1
W
N
Hi, just visited my mum who lives 120 m miles away, she has no hot water or ch The boiler fires...
  • Nsr500rossi
  • Latest:
  • Nsr500rossi
Replies
Views
Nsr500rossi
N
D
I trying to get a Trianco WM 50/70 going. Its about 9 years old and only had 1000l of oil...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
W
Hi all. Thought i would register so i can get some advice on the correct procedure for draining...
  • woody123
  • Latest:
  • woody123
Replies
Views
woody123
W
W
I have posted this in the introduction section but thought it might have more views in this...
  • woody123
  • Latest:
  • woody123
Replies
Views
woody123
W
T
just out of curiosity guys , my neighbour who is an old aged pensioner has had a new motor...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • that bloke.
Replies
Views
that bloke.
T
fires up for hot water when ch is ask ed for nothing,if running hot tap and asking for ch,when i...
Replies
Views
moony
M
K
I am having my boiler replaced and have a long (c 7 meter) horizontal flue. My preference would...
  • katalin
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
I have recently become responsible for a large church building that has three boilers in the...
Replies
Views
J
R
I have just moved to a student house and was intrigued with the boiler setup to make sure I am...
Replies
Views
ferret
F
Can somebody identify this toilet lever for me. I've had look at lunns.net but I can't figure...
Replies
Views
B
Hi there, Our flat is in a block of 4 which the council are regenerating, and in the last...
  • Boilergirl85
  • Latest:
  • Boilergirl85
Replies
Views
Boilergirl85
B
Is this possible? Do you just wire up the boiler as per the S-Plan Wiring Diagram, and wire the...
  • jimmycooker
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
J
Hi, I'll be installing a (vented) buffer cylinder above a woodburner and will have a 28mm...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, our downstairs toilet has come loose (Concrete floor). I have tried to tighten the screws...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
I
hi i have problem my boiler, problem is hot water when we r truning hot water on boiler going...
Replies
Views
ieeexem
I
I had a new condensing boiler fitted last March. At the same time I was refurbishing my house...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
B
Hi all How long until you carnt fit new B rated boilers
  • bikerbas
  • Latest:
  • plumbster3456
Replies
Views
plumbster3456
P
hi Guys, just been on an ariston course today, the speil that the trainer came out with was very...
  • obseen16
  • Latest:
  • plumbster3456
Replies
Views
plumbster3456
P
J
for the last few months we all been woken in the house by a mysterious noise at odd times...
  • Jane23458
  • Latest:
  • Jane23458
Replies
Views
Jane23458
J
R
I have a problem with a heat only boiler that makes excessive kettling and banging noise when...
  • ridinghighuk
  • Latest:
  • GPSNewcastle
Replies
Views
GPSNewcastle
G
D
Hi Guys just interested in how many of you out there are removing and cleaning the burners on...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
P
I have just installed a keston Q37 to open vented system, tank is 4m above boiler and feed and...
Replies
Views
Poolman
P
S
Hello, Our boiler is very noisy when recirculating water. We beleive this to be air in the...
Replies
Views
Stevo1_l
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back