Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
I'm Gas Safe registered, and I have had many years of completing successful boiler...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
The boiler is 21 years old and is well, past it's best. Have to constantly press the button on...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
M
I have just moved, the house has a 10 month old Baxi Main 24 HE combi boiler and 9 radiators...
Replies
Views
easyt
E
P
hi, im an industrial elec/mech maintenance engineer and was called to my parents house as their...
Replies
Views
pmac10
P
L
Good evening I have attached a Drawing of how I propose to install a wood boiler stove for...
Replies
Views
T
S
We have a Firebird Combi 90 which was in our house when we moved in but we have no instructions...
  • steve max's dad
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
this model has the pre heat function,when i turn pre heat to the off position the boiler fires...
Replies
Views
B
Hello If fitting a combi boiler into a airing cuboard in the centre of the house ,how would you...
Replies
Views
Rodreguez
R
C
Hello, i would appreciate a bit of advice with a new outside condensing boiler i recently...
  • crackingup9
  • Latest:
  • crackingup9
Replies
Views
crackingup9
C
HI I have been asked to remove a lead soil pipe which enters a CI stack as it is leaking at...
Replies
Views
T
O
Had a friend call on Sunday complaining his 6 year old 30ci combi was leaking again. On...
Replies
Views
washer
W
B
When your buying boilers do you ring round for best price or keep to same supplier. Which of the...
  • bikerbas
  • Latest:
  • peteisfishing
Replies
Views
peteisfishing
P
A
Hi, I have had my boiler serviced for the last 3 years by the same large company and this...
Replies
Views
L
Hello. I have just had my boiler serviced and the service guy answered a question I asked by...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there. My boiler has finaaly given up the ghost and I'm in the market for a new one. As my...
  • gemmcd
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
i have a potterton promax system32 he plus, it has an internal pump and expansion vessl, it is...
Replies
Views
when in hot water only mode,the temp control is in the off postion,hot water will run and the...
Replies
Views
H
Got up this morning to find a damp patch on the ceiling in the kitchen. I have traced it to a...
Replies
Views
H
when i turn boiler on it goes through the motions gets to 80 degrees and switchs off,and i...
Replies
Views
P
Can anyone give me some pointers ? I have a Baxi Solo 2 RS60 boiler which when it is heating...
Replies
Views
Penworth
P
M
Hi All, i have a guy doing up the bathroom. he told me that he had to drain the system as he...
Replies
Views
Rodreguez
R
A
Hi All Experts, Need a bit of advice as my plumber is not able to provide a solution. It is a...
  • ambigiousbrain
  • Latest:
  • mark.brazenor@b
Replies
Views
mark.brazenor@b
M
H
:eek: Hi y'all. :p ( I like the choice of smilies:D) I need to drain down my CH system, it is...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I hope someone can help. I am starting a job tomorrow replacing some radiators in a house...
  • quattro64
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
A
Hi All, I am wanting to fit a new downstairs toilet and have identified an ideal location for...
  • andyr75
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
S
How would you go about descaling a parry water boiler?
  • stevieboy
  • Latest:
  • stevieboy
Replies
Views
stevieboy
S
P
brick cavity construction with cavity insulation , all double glazed , loft insulation , just...
  • paulyoung666
  • Latest:
  • Rodreguez
Replies
Views
Rodreguez
R
L
Hi When installing a WBS for central heating + domestic hot water via a thermalstore - is it...
Replies
Views
lenny
L
Can anyone tell me what the rules are for access to flues, and when these rules came into force...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
hi could some one please tell me if it is against regs to fit boiler 1.5 metres,zone 1 above bath.
  • plumbman
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back