Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi all, I am new to this forum and right from begin would like your advice. I have a vaillant...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
S
Hey all, Hoping to get some decent impartial advice :) My crummy old boiler has died, and I'm...
Replies
Views
Spudhater
S
Hi, Some help needed, Glow worm compact 100 fanned flue system boiler is working, but cuts out...
Replies
Views
S
not got a clue how to plumb in with the adapter/isovalve MI are usless.. Any ideas..
  • Spudhater
  • Latest:
  • Spudhater
Replies
Views
Spudhater
S
Need to change a hopper and down-pipe for a customer that are falling to bits. Not done this...
  • WaterTight
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
Hi All. We completed a power flush on a central heating a couple of months ago, so Worcester...
  • Marsdendean
  • Latest:
  • Marsdendean
Replies
Views
Marsdendean
M
M
i have started my own plumbing company - its not gas safe registered - i work for a lad who is...
Replies
Views
moony
M
S
I have a query regarding a Multifit toilet waste connector. I have conflicting advice, one that...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
T
Hey Guys, Been having issues with my boiler for a while now, it is an Ideal Classic...
Replies
Views
T
H
hi, I am trying to replace a bathroom suite, I have a problem in that the toilet pan is about 10...
Replies
Views
jay s
J
T
Hi All, I was wondering what the best way to connect an oil boiler to a 300L buffer tank...
  • tails_naf
  • Latest:
  • tails_naf
Replies
Views
tails_naf
T
Hi, Ive a query regarding 4 year old Ravenheat HE85T combi boiler, this is very similar to...
  • ksareen
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
has anyone ever bought one of them cds off ebay like 1700 GAS BOILER HEATING/PLUMBING SERVICE...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hello all. Im new to the forum and what im wondering is. Can you use a combi boiler as a...
Replies
Views
L
I have a hot water system that is quite old (15 years or more apparently) & seems to be costing...
  • larrens
  • Latest:
  • street elbow
Replies
Views
street elbow
S
A
Hi all, we're having a problem with our toilets after heavy rain. When we flush them after a...
  • andip
  • Latest:
  • AW Press Team
Replies
Views
AW Press Team
A
P
Hi everyone. I'm running a 40mm waste pipe into a soil stack and using a strap on boss, what i...
  • plumbingdazman
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
R
Just had a nice chat with a couple of electricians about earth bonding an oil line on an...
  • Robtheplumb
  • Latest:
  • Robtheplumb
Replies
Views
Robtheplumb
R
Hi I have a Potterton Performa 28, there is a leak from what I believe is the DHW valve, right...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
P
hi i'm in need of some advice on connecting a wc to a cast iron soil stack. I have removed an...
  • pollydrew
  • Latest:
  • pollydrew
Replies
Views
pollydrew
P
S
which one do you use.. I use: Energy Smart PTS Fuel saver Plumb Centre Warm front £300 grant...
Replies
Views
T
P
We're about to move into a rented house here in Denmark and have discovered there is rust in the...
Replies
Views
Polly57
P
B
I need to fit a Combi boiler, just wounderd what you guys would recommend? Any outstanding makes...
  • Benphilpott
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
P
Hi all, i have been asked by a customer to replace their boiler. Vented system but the pump is...
  • peteisfishing
  • Latest:
  • peteisfishing
Replies
Views
peteisfishing
P
G
Can i connect upto a soil stack below ground i am fitting a downstairs loo and the soil stack is...
Replies
Views
A
hi all got a customer who wants the toilets in a local village hall sorting out. Currently...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, As part of a new build, we're having a Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery System...
Replies
Views
S
hi newbie here. i am not a plumber but am seeking some advice, my soil pipe breather pipe...
  • S600PJF
  • Latest:
  • oldplumber
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Hi all, I'm about to do my first quote to install an electric central heating boiler...
Replies
Views
G
I am looking into putting a toilet under the stairs. What would be the best route to take as i...
  • gates1979
  • Latest:
  • gates1979
Replies
Views
gates1979
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back