Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
Morning everybody, I have the above boiler which had an ignition problem which has now been...
Replies
Views
T
R
When the HW or CH thermostats or the timer shut the system, they basically cut power to the...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
A
all got a customer who has had an extension done to a bungalow. In the new extension is a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I've got a problem with an Ideal Isar condensing combi boiler. I can't see exact model...
  • Chappers
  • Latest:
  • Chappers
Replies
Views
Chappers
C
C
We have an Old Thorn House warmer Spectacular 55 in Our Inglenook Fireplace in the living room...
Replies
Views
gakmonkey
G
D
Hi, new to this so here goes, I need to replace my old beast and which boiler is the question? I...
  • doornfontein
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
H
hi, i really dont know anything about boilers so need some DIY help. its a Selectos oil burner...
Replies
Views
D
First Merry Christmas to whoever reads and second feel free to make any "crap" jokes. :)...
  • d4nnyboy
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
J
Hello all, I'm new to this forum as a user but I've been taking some info from it lately...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
L
Hi All, I am posting on behalf of a Gas Safe freind, Does anyone know what Ariston fault code...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
I
Hi I'm new to the forum so apologies if I've posted incorrectly. (if I have please let me...
  • ice cold
  • Latest:
  • mnad
Replies
Views
M
T
Good morning everyone, new to the site, i need some help with the above boiler. I had the above...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
hi all i have had pm's from stevetheplumber and warren regarding giving me a quote to replace...
Replies
Views
M
T
Still having problems with my heating. The boiler is only firing up for about 35 - 40 seconds...
  • TORMULA
  • Latest:
  • TORMULA
Replies
Views
TORMULA
T
M
hi all a few weeks ago i posted a query about changing an old boiler and got some good...
Replies
Views
M
R
Hello all, About 4 years back Warmfront fitted a new back boiler in our home. It was a...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
L
Hi all I'm a very inexperienced DIY man. Does anyone know where I can get a D shaped (preferably...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
A
Hi everyone. Can any one suggest how one might 'unblock' a jammed fire valve.? The valve is on...
  • amandajayne
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
G
Recently installed unvented system with Magnaclean filter above boiler. There is a continuous...
  • Generade
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
Anyone come across these? Do they exist over here? Saw something similar on news the other day...
  • WaterTight
  • Latest:
  • secret squirrel
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
M
Hi, I read somewhere today that the temperature on the front of the boiler, which I thought...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
R
I have been reading this forum for some time but this is my first post. At the moment I am...
  • Roundthebend
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
C
Hi, I am wondering if anyone is able to help me. I am currently living in a 2 floor house...
  • Clive_hall88
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
A
Hello all, I am a newbie in this forum and would greatly appreciate guidance on my question...
  • Andy Wills
  • Latest:
  • Andy Wills
Replies
Views
Andy Wills
A
C
Hi guys the title says it all really =) What if any, boiler breakdown spares do you keep on...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
ContractorForum: Replacement push buttons for Si-Amp Monaco: Hi all, I have 4 toilets, each...
Replies
Views
O
I have tried many combinations to solve fitting my toilet. have finally decided the only way is...
  • old diyer
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
S
Hi all Just had a call from my brother on law. HW is okay but he has no heating, Boiler fires...
Replies
Views
Sanke
S
G
Sorry for adding this to another thread.. but it is no longer about drippoing radiator but about...
Replies
Views
S
Hi This is my 1st post! I'm trying to find out how to resolve a problem with a toilet seat...
Replies
Views
swphil
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back