Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
H
Hi everyone newbie here. I am looking for some advice. Have been asked to remove old Range...
Replies
Views
highland
H
J
I am in the process of fitting a mascerator with a32mm dicharge pipe can anyone help on how to...
Replies
Views
W
Hello On Monday I had a new Baxi Boiler installed. Also change from conventional to the combi...
  • William199
  • Latest:
  • William199
Replies
Views
William199
W
M
just reading through existing posts this week, im seeing a vailants and ideals with problems...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Can any one help me with the burner working pressure for the Ideal mexico CF4140 burning...
Replies
Views
D
H
ive only recently got my gas safe and am wondering what the going rate for a boiler change...
  • henrymerrington
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 2053
Replies
Views
Deleted member 2053
D
Y
Hello, I am looking for a standard horizontal flu for a Jaguar 24KTVJ boiler. I have been told...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
H
i just would like to ask you guys if youve ever heard of beretta boilers, and if so what do you...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
E
Hi everybody need a bit of help with a boiler (i think) problem. Its an ideal elan 2, Whats...
Replies
Views
eamdp03
E
J
Our glow worm gas boiler, when it has been running for an hour or so, every so often makes an...
Replies
Views
jooles
J
M
I have to constantly repressurise the boiler on a daily basis. I fill to 1 bar and when the CH...
Replies
Views
L
Really hope that someone out there can help cos Bosch are being impossibly unhelpful. We had a...
Replies
Views
L
M
hi we want to replace a 16 year old potterton prima 50b boiler with a more efficient...
Replies
Views
Paul Barker
P
H
Hi everyone newbie here. I am looking for some advice. Have been asked to remove old Range...
Replies
Views
highland
H
Hi again forum, you have all been brilliant in helping me solve the mysteries of plumbing - On...
  • Readingplumber
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
B
Hi everybody! I have a close-coupled back-to-the-wall 'Mono' brand toilet upstairs. There's a...
Replies
Views
big mal
B
Report in full More than 100,000 ageing British boilers will be scrapped and exchanged for...
  • 365drills
  • Latest:
  • 365drills
Replies
Views
365drills
J
Hello All I wonder if anybody out there can help. The safety overtemperature thermal cut-out on...
  • JimmyJazz
  • Latest:
  • JimmyJazz
Replies
Views
JimmyJazz
J
T
I need help! :confused: I have bought a new toilet seat to replace a 31 yr old one! The toilet...
Replies
Views
so what u think / good or bad for resistered plumbers/gas safe registered installers. AB
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
S
Combi boiler does not seem to be working properly, i had trouble with it the other day when it...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
S
My daughter has just bought a repossessed house which has a gas combination boiler fitted...
Replies
Views
swarff
S
H
I need to replace my knackered Ideal w2000 rs 60 which was sized by an old experienced engineer...
Replies
Views
hewie
H
M
Just purchased a unigas 2000 analyser. Haven't used them before. I have a printout of a reading...
Replies
Views
smoggs03
S
A
We recently had a new Vaillant boiler and new rads installed. The boiler is now in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
S
As i am about to litter my area with adverts for small jobs and repairs to try and get...
Replies
Views
heinz57
H
A
Hi folks. Just joined your community. I'm interested in energy efficient products & processes...
Replies
Views
ANDERS
A
C
Hi people, mind if I share a problem with you all? Scenario is a restaurant with toilets on the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello guys, working on a faulty sabre he boiler and the burner for the hot water only stays on...
Replies
Views
F
Hello new to this forum so hi to all. My combi is BIASI GARDA HE M96.28SM/B2 problem first...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back