Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
Hi everyone, I need a new boiler and looking for advice and help, I'm looking for advice on...
Replies
Views
J
J
Hello all, newbie here, not a plumber i'm afraid though i'll change the odd radiator or tap etc...
  • Jacks Dad
  • Latest:
  • Jacks Dad
Replies
Views
Jacks Dad
J
T
we dont have mains gas so would need one of those big tanks in the garden, it is coming towards...
  • that bloke.
  • Latest:
  • Renewable M
Replies
Views
Renewable M
R
L
Hi have and ideal boiler ff30 and it fires on and off every 20 seconds .Is this a problem with...
Replies
Views
lotusse
L
S
what way does a oil fired burner react if there was water in the oil tank ?
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
R
Maybe someone can help with this one. I need about 70 fan coils, for low temp heating from a...
  • Renewable M
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
F
Hi everyone,My boiler has just been diagnosed with a faulty heat exchanger(scaled up).I could...
  • flickster
  • Latest:
  • flickster
Replies
Views
flickster
F
M
are these classed as unvented cylinders? the installer I was going to use for changing my...
  • moody_gaz
  • Latest:
  • moody_gaz
Replies
Views
moody_gaz
M
F
Hello eveyone, I am looking for a plumber to install and advice on a new boiler in a Hotel. The...
Replies
Views
Farakh
F
T
Am in the process of replacing my central heating boiler (22KW). The local gas board suggest...
Replies
Views
K
I've got a combi boiler system (valliant) which was fitted about 18 months ago. Recently took a...
Replies
Views
smoggs03
S
C
Hi, A mate has asked me to fit 4 x new rads (replacing the old ones). What is the best...
Replies
Views
K
C
Hello all, Can anyone recommend a good refresher training course on boiler maintenance and...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • cwrplumbing
Replies
Views
cwrplumbing
C
G
Hi folks, thinking about replacing electric shower that came with the house with a nice...
  • greyhound_dog_1
  • Latest:
  • greyhound_dog_1
Replies
Views
greyhound_dog_1
G
C
Hello, I have a Sabre he boiler that was installed only 8 months ago. The hot water from all the...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
H
Hi all, first post - hope you can help. The Boiler:- SIME format 100C The problem. No DHW...
Replies
Views
haggettd
H
S
Worcester Danesmoor from 1996, serviced earlier this year. Fires, but the lock-out light comes...
  • simonlord
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
T
Can anyone help please Recently had a new Worcester Greenstar 24RI installed in the loft area...
Replies
Views
Timuk
T
H
The gas inlet working pressure in the Vaillant EcoTec plus 630 System Boiler is 16.5 mbar. The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all Was called to a job this morning to sort a problem out with a shower. This was done...
  • andyb
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
K
today is happy toilet day,so flush that pan with pride.World Toilet Organization|WTO|Global...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
A
Hello all, I'm having a combi boiler put in and would appriciate some advice. I live in a 2 bed...
Replies
Views
armour
A
W
Have been getting vibrating sounds from the casing of my Potterton Profile 50e, which seem to...
Replies
Views
P4ULT
P
M
I need a new combi boiler as the current one is just about knackered. will it be worth changing...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
Hi everyone! I am currently in need of a new boiler as my aging (19yr old) vaillant combi is...
  • moody_gaz
  • Latest:
  • moody_gaz
Replies
Views
moody_gaz
M
H
hello, I'm thinking of changing from my gravity feed system to a combi one. I was wondering what...
  • hiney777
  • Latest:
  • Blackcatgas
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
R
Hi I'm renovating a house and am having to learn about pressurised systems etc. I am looking...
  • Reepham2003
  • Latest:
  • tackleburger
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
C
hi-was wondering if anyone uses a chamfer tool ,or could recommend a cutter for 4" soil pipe-and...
Replies
Views
JJayMan
J
P
Hi a client / friend of mine has asked for a recommendation for an electric combi boiler as I...
Replies
Views
paul H
P
S
Could anyone tell me what is the method used for calculating the size of combi/ boiler required...
  • sawguitar85
  • Latest:
  • radswilldo
Replies
Views
radswilldo
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back