Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
H
Vented system requires new Boiler I expect as many opinions as replies :) so what make and...
Replies
Views
P4ULT
P
i am changing an old Potterton netaheat and was wondering what people would go for??
  • bellmanplumb
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
W
Hi All, I come seeking help. I don't know what else to do! I have a Glow Worm Compact 100e...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
i get all the toilet jobs lol:D has anyone come across one of these on a toilet i got the...
Replies
Views
pauls
P
Alright all had a gas engineer fit me a new boiler the other day but now he is on his holiday in...
Replies
Views
H
Vented system requires new Boiler I expect as many opinions as replies :) so what make and...
Replies
Views
hamish72
H
L
Hi I just moved into my flat which has a dualflush toilet. The toilet seems to flush ok but as...
  • Loblonde
  • Latest:
  • Mushybees
Replies
Views
Mushybees
M
A
mono bloc taps drip every now and then,has any one had similar problem or come across this before.
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
C
Hello, I am having problems with a Worcester Greenstar si boiler, the hot water works fine but...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • Connor Williams
Replies
Views
Connor Williams
C
Hi all, went to take a look at a boiler the other day as the customer complained it was noisy, i...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I plan to replace the cast iron soil pipe on the outside of my house with plastic, but...
Replies
Views
H
D
I currently have a need to replace my existing boiler (being about 20 years old and not very...
Replies
Views
L
hi to all this is my first post and hope it to be a successful one. my problem is leaking from...
  • liz windsor
  • Latest:
  • liz windsor
Replies
Views
liz windsor
L
L
I am using a maths calculation from a plumbing book by TRELOR edition no 3. I have used it to...
Replies
Views
V
Hi, I am getting a new condenser combi boiler fitted and have had a few quotes. As I...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
W
hello everyone, i need some urgent advise on my plumbing/ heating situation. I had a baxi...
  • Wolfdreamer
  • Latest:
  • smoggs03
Replies
Views
smoggs03
S
S
Hi , Im thinking of making my detatched double garage into a granny annex and need to run...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
L
Help please, i put my central heating on for the 1st time since winter just to test everything...
Replies
Views
Leoki
L
The managing director of Williams & Co, plumbers merchants in Portsmouth is calling upon the...
  • 365drills
  • Latest:
  • 365drills
Replies
Views
365drills
A
Hi all My first post on this forum, hope somebody can help. We moved into a bungalow a couple...
  • a/c_man
  • Latest:
  • radswilldo
Replies
Views
radswilldo
R
S
Hello all, I am in the middle of a loft conversion that will add an extra bathroom and 4/5...
Replies
Views
H
I was advised that my combi boiler would be more efficient if it had the 15mm pipe replaced by a...
  • hakuraman
  • Latest:
  • hakuraman
Replies
Views
hakuraman
H
C
Can an expert tell me if I can locate the soil pipe from the upstairs toilet across the exterior...
Replies
Views
L
Hello. I have just moved into a new flat and was going to replace the toilet today when we found...
  • Lextek
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
F
Hi all, Wonder if anyone can help any advice welcomed. Problem with a Valliant Turbomax...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
S
I am planning on using a condensing boiler (not combi) in a new installation (no previous CH in...
Replies
Views
G
Hello all, I'm going to attempt to change some taps in our house, however the house has a mains...
Replies
Views
gjlatz
G
B
Hello all. I have a baxi boston 2 60-rs and never had any problems up until recently. For the...
Replies
Views
bri-w
B
B
I have a Sottinni wc to fit, the soil pipe is in the floor, trouble is the pan has a porcelain...
Replies
Views
burnig
B
the rayburn is cream in colour with a black top and has 2 ovens. If you PM me an email address I...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back