Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
H
I replaced a siphon in a loo today as it wouldn't flush the diahragm was knackered, thing is it...
  • handy
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
T
Hi people Hope you can help We are looking at a boiler tomorrow and the problems are as...
Replies
Views
danielp
D
Was at a property the other day -fairly large - approx 68 square meters on the ground floor and...
Replies
Views
the_ace
T
S
hi i have just replaced a cracked plastic toilet seat with a wooden one with metal hinges...
Replies
Views
sleymus
S
N
I have a glow worm boiler that suddenly is firing every few mins then going out. Ive looked at...
Replies
Views
nzmanc
N
B
Hi, My partners dad wants to fit a Toilet in the cupboard under his stairs. The soil stack is...
  • bogsdollox
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
K
moved into a bungalow , with a worcester combi boiler around 15yrs old , think I need a...
  • kennymck001
  • Latest:
  • flat pack
Replies
Views
flat pack
F
P
Nice to see others agree British gas and Home care cover is a rip off Is it worth paying for...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
K
moved into a bungalow , with a worcester combi boiler around 15yrs old , think I need a...
  • kennymck001
  • Latest:
  • kennymck001
Replies
Views
kennymck001
K
A
hi guys just wanted a bit of info regarding the fitting of a new outside toilet. Basically my...
  • andyg0507
  • Latest:
  • andyg0507
Replies
Views
andyg0507
A
Hi, I am what I guess you'd call a competent DIYer and I'm planning to replace the old cast...
  • tcarnell
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
Z
Could anyone please give me some much needed advice. I own a top floor, small, 1 bed tenement in...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
A
Does it matter weather i connect the unit to rad pipes or is it better connecting to the pump on...
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
C
Hello to all :). I'm after some advice/ guidance on choosing a new boiler/system for my home...
Replies
Views
C
This might be a stupid question to those in the know but I have not done much work with heating...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
D
I recently moved into a house which has a very old Servo Warm master radiator system which I...
  • Dazzlepad
  • Latest:
  • radswilldo
Replies
Views
radswilldo
R
W
Is there a combi boiler sizing table showing the Kw required for a house with x number of litres...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
R
I have a solid fuel central heating system which also heats the hot water. I want to install an...
  • rubberman 20
  • Latest:
  • Robtheplumb
Replies
Views
Robtheplumb
R
L
I wonder if anyone could help me / advise me on how to fix my toilet flusher. The flusher...
Replies
Views
Linzielou
L
P
Any body got any ideas?? no central heating or hot water. Electric to the mains and pilot...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
R
Hi all, I've a glow-worm economy plus boiler which is at least 12 years old. It's been serviced...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
Can someone just clarify when building control need to be told about a new toilet, addition to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm what you'd call a competent DIYer and I'm looking to replace our existing cast iron...
Replies
Views
This is a large old end terraced house. The soil pipe from the bathroom is the original cast...
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Latest:
  • Plouasne
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
M
hi can anyone help had a look at an excalibur 100 combi boiler, pressure gauge needle moves...
  • MidJeff
  • Latest:
  • newbie1
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
T
Can anyone help, I am after a wiring diagram for the electrical instalation on a Roca-NGO 50...
Replies
Views
T
N
I've just had a quote from NPower and British Gas to replace my standard boiler and fit a new...
  • nicholasbarter
  • Latest:
  • radswilldo
Replies
Views
radswilldo
R
S
Boiler has packed up over the weekend (GlowWorm 30cxi) Have tried reseting using the on/off...
  • stevez
  • Latest:
  • GreenArmy
Replies
Views
GreenArmy
G
O
Hi, I've got a Vizo 24 combi-boiler. About 2 weeks ago, the hot water stopped because the...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
L
Thinking of getting one of these fitted with a Grohe frame - the problem we have is that the...
Replies
Views
Beeline
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back