Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Hi Guys, I have a boiler problem and I was wondering if someone here could give me some...
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
R
Right I'm in need of a new boiler as I have been without one since Xmas. The boiler I have is...
  • reggieroo
  • Latest:
  • reggieroo
Replies
Views
reggieroo
R
D
Hi i'm renovating my house and i've managed to crack the 4" soil pipe that i want to connect...
Replies
Views
bobpape
B
H
Hi I want to plumb a new bathroom to an existing soil pipe (plastic I think) that runs...
  • Have_a_go_Pete
  • Latest:
  • Have_a_go_Pete
Replies
Views
Have_a_go_Pete
H
H
Hi, Advise needed, I have moved a radiator in my c/heating system the rad that was moved took...
Replies
Views
N
going to look at a job and could do with some advise open vent syst with boiler in upstairs...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
S
Hi folks, hope someone can help us here, I'm struggling to get my head around a complicated...
  • superstardeejay
  • Latest:
  • superstardeejay
Replies
Views
superstardeejay
S
S
I have an oil fired combi boiler for my (oil) central heating and hot water supply. If I'm away...
Replies
Views
P
hi, i want to run an overflow into a soil pipe. is there a 3/4" strap on boss, or would i need...
  • Poynton Plumber
  • Latest:
  • flat pack
Replies
Views
flat pack
F
W
:eek: Just had a job got a leaking toilet! Get there her hubby to save money decided to fit a...
Replies
Views
E
I'm renovating a bathroom in a 1960 bungalow and want to put in a new close coupled toilet. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Looking to buy a pump to siphon an oil tank and wondered if there were any...
  • 33ching
  • Latest:
  • Stuart Walker
Replies
Views
Stuart Walker
S
S
I repaired a toilet, job turned into a nightmare, bolts holding the cistern were rusted through...
  • secret squirrel
  • Latest:
  • Plouasne
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
L
hi please help i over pressured my boiler and it splurted water the electrics seem to work as it...
Replies
Views
Beeline
B
G
This is not so much a non functioning problem, more a need it better problem. i work at a steam...
  • griffdsp
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
C
Alright lads i'm putting in the heating and hot water for my sisters new house and was wondering...
Replies
Views
C
hi I want to replace my current low-level WC with a smaller close coupled one. The issue shown...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
L
hi this morning i turned up the pressure on my baxi boiler to 2bar but when my girlfriend later...
Replies
Views
legzi
L
K
Hi I have a Vokera Mynute 25he boiler. I moved into a brand new house in Feb 2008; and the...
Replies
Views
Karush
K
F
Hey guys and gals, Need some advice, I have a client that has ordered a new toilet and wants...
Replies
Views
FrankieF
F
F
I have a very old Thorn EMI (Marathon?) boiler. About 9 years ago this was connected to a 135l...
Replies
Views
F
I
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch combi boiler(35 CDI)that was newly installed a couple of years ago...
Replies
Views
Jackbooted
J
I'm about to get central heating installedI in my large 5 bedroomed house. Because of the size...
Replies
Views
S
Hi folks I will be moving soon to a house with no inside toilet or soil pipe plumbing??? I...
  • sunshineplumber
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
S
Good evening all, I am trying to renew my cloakroom but have encountered a hiccup. My house...
  • secret squirrel
  • Latest:
  • secret squirrel
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
T
Hello all, Having never touched a cast iron soil pipe can someone point me in the...
  • Tosh
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
S
Hi guys This is my first post and I would like some advice / opinions on recent work carried...
Replies
Views
skewett
S
I've seen a few boiler prv discharge pipes routed into plastic 5 gallon containers sood next to...
Replies
Views
danielp
D
B
ive just had a combi boiler fitted and a pipe runs through the kitchen wall from the boiler to...
  • b1956
  • Latest:
  • mark.brazenor@b
Replies
Views
mark.brazenor@b
M
C
Hello I need to change a temperature senser on a Ferroli F30 boiler for the domestic hot water...
  • Curlyworld
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back