Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
O
Hi there, I'm new here and I must apologise in advance as I am not a plumber but an individual...
Replies
Views
W
Hi guys, I am in the throws of opening a new plumbing, heating & drainage merchants. I would...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
G
Just want some opinions from experienced and technically minded plumbers/boiler engineers. Has...
  • GreenArmy
  • Latest:
  • radswilldo
Replies
Views
radswilldo
R
M
I have recently replaced my hot water cylinder tank, which came with a new cylinder stat...
Replies
Views
m550344
M
J
Hi, My Bosch combi boiler is making loud noises with pressure gauge reading almost 4. I have...
  • james789
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
H
can any one point me to website info on boiler condensate and prv regs of going into into stack.
Replies
Views
heatman
H
N
Hi there, We had a leak from our close coupled push button toilet that dripped on the floor...
Replies
Views
nutbarjo
N
P
Hi I have a basement toilet (cheap one) with overflow pipe running into a waste from sink which...
  • PaintballArena
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
M
Hi I have had a request whilst fitting a new toilet if it can be moved slightly to the left a...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
S
HI all can anyone plese help i have a servo warm elite boiler i have had to change the water...
  • shuttlebasher
  • Latest:
  • newbie1
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
H
im searching for manufactures instructions for Thorn m30/42 floorstanding boiler does...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
R
Looks like the soil pipe seal has gone on this and is leaking on the bathroom floor. Problem is...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
M
I wonder whether any of you gentlemen (or ladies) would be kind enough to come up with some...
  • manxman
  • Latest:
  • mounsey
Replies
Views
mounsey
M
S
When I tried to fit my toilet to its waste pipe I found that the 110mm pipe sticking out of the...
  • steverog
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
K
Hi my boiler is making a loud banging noise, when i first switch it on it fires up fine then...
  • keithpb69
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
H
Hi there, I have a pvc soil stack which unfortunately runs inside my house in a cavity wall...
  • honeymonster
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
J
Hi, I live in a converted flat and our one of our neighbours in the same building replaced...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
J
I am re-installing a toilet, basin and shower into a room that used to have just a toilet and...
  • joanna
  • Latest:
  • kwakerdude911
Replies
Views
kwakerdude911
K
M
Hi, I have recently had the main unit of my Britony II.T HP boiler replaced. The water temp...
Replies
Views
flat pack
F
hi i need a bit of help i m a carpenter and only have a limited knowledge of plumbing. my...
Replies
Views
F
can you get a boiler manual in east eu languages?
Replies
Views
P
Hello, I have been out of my time for a year now and have just started on the maintenance...
  • plumberdan
  • Latest:
  • royalflush
Replies
Views
royalflush
R
J
Two years ago British Gas fitted this old gentleman with a worchester Bosch Combi boiler, about...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
S
Hi, I have a toilet macerator in our loft conversion which is 10 years old. Recently the pump...
Replies
Views
sworrall
S
M
Hi We have a problem with this boiler.if we turn off heating and leave water heating on, when...
  • marinadelsol
  • Latest:
  • royalflush
Replies
Views
royalflush
R
hello everyone,hope your keeping busy. can someone please recomend a powerful dual flush valve...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
I have a solid fuel burning back boiler in my front room which heats the rads and one tap which...
Replies
Views
P
hi been called out to a rented house in which it was discovered that there was very hot water...
  • PlumbBobBob
  • Latest:
  • bobpape
Replies
Views
bobpape
B
L
I'm moving to a new build property where i'm looking to tile the bathroom floor. Currently the...
Replies
Views
brybhoy
B
G
OK, on the heels of my first post and the helpful comments, I thought I would have another...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back