Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Hi, I am looking for an experienced installer to Install/commision and maybe a bit of training...
Replies
Views
RayWhite
R
F
Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help me with a really strange problem with a Baxi 7 Solo...
  • frustratedbaxi
  • Latest:
  • Kip
Replies
Views
K
J
Hi Everyone, I recently repaired a Vaillant thermocompact 112. Isolated boiler flow and return...
Replies
Views
W
Hi, another question on my new boiler. When the hot water tap is turned on, as soon as the hot...
Replies
Views
B
hi there, im new to the forums! Just like to start off by saying hello to everyone! i would...
Replies
Views
bhavin
B
K
We are renovating an old Mill and want to install a Thermal store which can produce hot water...
  • Ketelbinkie
  • Latest:
  • Mike Kirwin
Replies
Views
Mike Kirwin
M
M
Hi, Sorry, I'm not a plumber but am looking for some advice re my boiler - any help much...
Replies
Views
m666bel
M
G
Hi There, Can anyone answer this dispute we are having? My Gas fitter wants to fit a new boiler...
Replies
Views
Gasbag
G
M
The builder who built a lovely extension next door, convinced me that I need to replace my...
  • mtotowamungu
  • Latest:
  • mtotowamungu
Replies
Views
mtotowamungu
M
I am fitting a new boiler into a two story house with 7 radiators and a 900*450 cylinder. Will...
Replies
Views
W
Hi there anyone know where I can get a manual for this boiler - the number shown is for the...
  • wolvesgasman
  • Latest:
  • wolvesgasman
Replies
Views
wolvesgasman
W
A friend keeps telling me I should get a new central heating boiler as even including the cost...
Replies
Views
K
Hi chaps, my boiler will not put out heat more than 40c to the rads, the 60c neon comes on for...
Replies
Views
ktepf
K
N
Ive had problems with my CH system and have recently replace the CH zone valve. All seems well...
Replies
Views
nzmanc
N
S
Is it possible to disconect a solid fuel back boiler after draining down, in the cuboard next to...
  • spencer
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
A
Hi, please be gentle as i am a newbie!!! I have a Glow worm Economy Plus 50C boiler which until...
  • Andyg
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
L
hi everybody there. i am a female diy-er (-ster). i am refurbishing my bathroom and need a...
  • lesley123
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
D
Hi there, When I use the shower the relatively new Worcester boiler in a separate room has...
Replies
Views
Damien
D
T
Hi, just trying to get some information on gas boilers such as which makes are basically the...
Replies
Views
smoggs03
S
S
Hi , I have a Thorn housewarmer 2 30/45 backboiler and up until a few days ago after...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
D
After having too many problems with new worcesters over the last six months I am changing...
  • Deleted member 261
  • Latest:
  • intergasman
Replies
Views
intergasman
I
Alright all only had my gas certs for about 6 months and now im working for my self now up and...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
Hi all, Am hoping someone can give me some advice on what i can do / diagnose my problem i am...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, Have problem with the above I think. Boiler will run on HW only no prob. When put on CH only...
  • nickcat65
  • Latest:
  • wolvesgasman
Replies
Views
wolvesgasman
W
T
Guys My first post and don't know that much about the central heating system. Most probably get...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, great advice on this site, THANKS. Need help with this issue we are having. Bought house...
  • emg1967
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
I
Hi:) New to forum,have replaced 80% of the plumbing system in the house over the last year it's...
  • IrishThai
  • Latest:
  • david williams
Replies
Views
david williams
D
S
Hi, Total newbie here, but here's my situation: Moved into this house at end of May and had to...
  • sunset_sunday
  • Latest:
  • sunset_sunday
Replies
Views
sunset_sunday
S
T
i am going to be buying a boiler soon to put central heating into my cottage. it is a thatched...
Replies
Views
H
J
Hi, We have lived in our house a year and have a heatline s24 combi boiler. last christmas that...
Replies
Views
joendek
J
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back