Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
For the past couple of months the water coming out of our hot taps has been boiling. At first we...
Replies
Views
U
For the past couple of months the water coming out of our hot taps has been boiling. At first we...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Evening all, I drained my vented system today, added some cleaner into header tank (with a...
Replies
Views
S
This week my boiler failed giving an S.33 message "Check air/flue system" message. My plumber...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello all, New to the forum and hoping someone can help me. I live in a rented flat that is...
  • Nik3000
  • Latest:
  • Radioman
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
U
We have just had an Ideal Logic Heat 24 boiler installed in our house. We are not convinced that...
Replies
Views
They seem to be getting good reviews on the Facebook page. Has anyone fitted one?
Replies
Views
I
We already have BG Hive but are replacing our boiler and may choose an ATAG. Hive indicate that...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all used to have a link off here for boiler manuals. Sure it was called myboilermanuals phone...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, Hoping someone can help. I have a 1930's house and in the waste man hole I have two...
  • Tom-smith
  • Latest:
  • Tom-smith
Replies
Views
Tom-smith
T
Was at service of Back boiler earlier and this is what found in loft. Got the usual comment of...
Replies
Views
My ideal standard toilet (concealed unit) was leaking into the pan. Changing the washer didn't...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have drained the central heating system to decorate. Upon refilling the boiler...
Replies
Views
J
New Boiler installed in November 2012, out with the Ferroli and in with a Vaillant. Engineer...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi, replacing my boiler+cylinder with a combi boiler. the boiler will be located in my bedroom...
Replies
Views
I looked at this last week but it's more than I'm ticketed for. Replace two Keston c55s (in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi I keep getting those pesky tiny drain flies in my toilet/bathroom (also in kitchen) They are...
Replies
Views
U
I hope someone can answer a question for me, I had a new combi boiler installation today...
Replies
Views
G
Hi All, After 22 years of happy trouble free central heating and hot water from my BAXI...
Replies
Views
I've installed nuheat underfloor through my house. It doesn't seem great in that you can feel...
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • Sharp Point
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
E
Hi, anyone know if there is anywhere to send knackered Danfoss oil pumps to get them recycled? I...
Replies
Views
Ecoboy
E
Anyone fitting them? The demo van is coming to see me next month.
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys and girls, quite a while since I've posted. Been working hard and saving as much as...
Replies
Views
R
Hi we have a Warmflow Kabin Pak Combi 70/90 and the High Limit thermostat is tripping at the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Can anyone advise me? I've a Trend 279 toilet, and need to replace the toilet seat, which is...
  • MikeH1964
  • Latest:
  • MikeH1964
Replies
Views
MikeH1964
M
K
Hi there, any advise please, I have install a new toilet " Asix back to wall pan" from...
Replies
Views
S
As the title says I've got a Mynute 25HE which has is not working and has no lights on on the...
  • Scotsrick
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
Hi, I am new here. Recently in the area there has been a number of Government funded boiler...
Replies
Views
C
I'm a Gas safe engineer and have been asked to install an oil boiler,i have not seen the job...
Replies
Views
P
Local branch manager is trying to sell me Vokera C30 combis, says very good boiler but full kit...
  • Plumberwales
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back